⛧°。⋆༺17༻⋆。°⛧

Minho walked into school the next day, sleepier than ever even though he had just woken up from a 12 hour long sleep.

He was angry at himself, he knew he had ruined things, things were finally falling how he wanted them too and he ruined it all.

In his mind, he knew it was too good to be true anyways and he had made himself so anxious thinking about what it would be like when Felix did eventually want nothing to do with him, he decided it would be easier to just get it over with.

The kiss especially sent his mind spiraling, it was too good to be true, too confusing to comprehend.

He couldn't believe someone like Felix could like someone like him. Felix deserved someone so much better, who could be there whenever he needed and for Minho, that was something difficult to promise.

The more he thought about it, Seungmin was perfect for Felix. He was sweet, smart, talented, just like Felix. And Minho knew Felix deserves someone as amazing as himself.

However, that didn't stop his heart from dropping when he saw Seungmin in his place, with Felix and his friends, smiling, looking at Felix the same way that he would.

The only difference was that Felix would actually make eye contact with Seungmin, and pretty much everyone other than him.

That was one thing he didn't think he would ever be able to figure out.

He walked into his class and played his head down on his desk. All he could think about was Felix. Part of him wished he could go back to admiring him from a distance like he used to but he knew Mrs. Min wouldn't let him stop tutoring, not to mention how badly it would hurt Felix if he did.

He was about to drift off to sleep when he heard someone sit down at the desk in front of him which was weird considering no one else usually came early and they still had about 15 minutes before class started.

He was even more confused when he looked up and saw someone that he knew for sure wasn't in his class looking back at him.

"Hi, I don't think we've met properly before but i'm Seungmin," the boy with glasses said and held out his hand for Minho to shake.

"Minho," he said back, confused as to what Seungmin could possibly want from him. Was he going to tell him to leave Felix alone? Tell him that he would help Felix so he wouldn't have to tutor Minho anymore? Bully him into leaving the school?

"You like Felix, right?"

The last thing Minho was expecting to hear from him.

"Why are you asking me that? Don't you like Felix?"

"Yeah but..." he drifted off with a pout. "I know he doesn't like me back. He treats me the same way he treats Hyunjin and Chan. He doesn't look at you like the same way he does me and everyone else and he's been sad ever since whatever happened between you guys a few days ago happened."

"I'm just a dumb kid that he tutors, I'm sure you have a better chance than I do," Minho explained.

"I know Felix can be confusing, he's confused about everything himself too, but I think he really likes you, which makes you lucky because Felix is an amazing person."

"But I'm not."

"Look, I really don't know what happened between you but I feel like if I do anything outside of friendship with Felix it's just going to make things worse. If you really don't like him back, I'll do anything I can to help him but I also don't want to ruin our friendship or anything by doing so."

"I think you two would make a good couple," Minho said, it was difficult to say but he didn't believe that they would.

"No one else's opinion matters when we have to consider Felix's feelings. Just give it a chance Minho, what the worst that could happen?"

The answer to that question was complicated. The simple answer was that Felix could never talk to him again but the closer he got to him, the worst that would hurt which is what has been making him so anxious.

"The same thing you're scared of."

"Well if you push him away it's gonna happen anyways."

"I have to do tutoring after school with him today anyways."

"Or you guys could just skip," Seungmin suggested.

"Felix? Skip?"

"Did you see him? I don't think he's gonna comprehend any of his classes today anyways he looked like he got no sleep," Seungmin explained and grabbed Minho's wrist to make him stand up. "Let's go."

Minho knew the situation was good but something about it made him feel the slightest bit better, or maybe motivated was the better word.

Maybe whatever could happen know would make it worth it when it does end up hurting more in the long run.

"Thank you," Minho replied quietly as he followed the younger.

"Anything for Felix," He replied with a forced smile.