three

You slam your hand down onto your alarm and groan.
You hate mornings.
You’ve never been a morning person, but being a teacher it’s included in the job description. You wiggle out of your warm comforter and walk to your bathroom. You flick the sink on and brush your teeth, the minty taste of the cheap toothpaste making you cringe. You spit and swipe some deodorant on. Then you move on to get dressed.
As you open one of your drawers you hear your phone vibrate with a ping. You open the message and a bright smile makes its way to your cute face.
BIG RED🐢❤️: Morning, beautiful!

You reply as fast as your thumbs will allow you.

YOU: Good morning red! Did you just wake up?

You press send and while you're waiting for him to respond you begin to dress yourself. It’s been a few weeks since you met the turtle boys, and you could be happier! They unfortunately haven’t been able to pop back over due to them having some ‘duties’ to attend to. Though you aren’t completely sure what they’re up to, you have a hunch it has to do with the vigilantes that have been lurking around lately. You don’t really mind, as Raph will tell you when he’s ready. Thankfully, you and Raphs conversations flowed so easily. Like it was no effort to talk at all.
Throwing on something random, you put some cute earrings in, and put your hair up in a low messy bun. Checking yourself in the mirror you frown, the dress made the plump of your stomach stuck out a bit farther than you normally like, but it was a maroon color with long sleeves. It was a bit on the longer side to accommodate for your teacher's dress code. The color reminded you of Raph in a way. You put on some mascara and lip gloss on your plump lips. Perfect, you think.
Grabbing your bag you begin to walk out the door, somewhat ready for a day of work yet not forgetting to check your phone one last time before heading out.

BIG RED🐢❤️: Yea, been training with my brothers, had to get up early
BIG RED🐢❤️: Why you up so early?

You giggle to no one but yourself and type out a quick reply. Then you got a bright idea, it was a bit on the bolder side but from what you could tell he probably wouldn’t mind.
You pose in front of your body length mirror and snap a picture. Fidgeting with the hem of your dress before pressing the send button.
It took him less than five seconds to reply.

BIG RED🐢❤️: Fuck. You look good in my color.

You could feel the steam pouring out of your ears, face red as his bandanna. He really knew how to get you going off of nothing, just a simple compliment. Something so small yet felt so big.
On the other side of the screen, Raph was reeling. He really did mean it when he said you looked good in his color, it made him feel so warm on the inside. You in all your gorgeous glory, heading out in his color. He could feel his face get hotter and hotter. Including his gut, which he has been trying his best to avoid. Taking a look around, making sure his brothers weren’t around he zoomed in on the picture you sent. His hand raced to his face, covering half of it and internally groaned. Fuck, you look so good. The dress really did good for your figure, but not too much, just a teasing amount. His body shudders, man he’s being a real creep right now isn’t he? Fumbling his phone when he saw your message bubble appear. God, he really needs to get his damn act together.

PRINCESS❤️: Put in on just for you.
PRINCESS❤️: I gotta head out for work, I’ll talk to you later big guy! Good luck on your training.

He could barely type out a response with how much his hands were shaking. God you were going to be the death of him.
———————
The walk there was quite peaceful, not too busy streets and quiet atmospheres we’re always a comfort to you. The misty morning always made your heart pump with excitement, for something so small it made you feel so full of happiness in such a large city. Like Raph does.
You arrive at the middle school, it’s a bit beaten and old but it does what it’s supposed to do. Walking in you come across one of your coworkers, Darla.
Darla is an interesting elderly woman to say the least, her and her Darly Parton look a like hair, and the sweetest wrinkly smile. Her existence makes you excited to grow old as her eyes shine with wisdom that only years could gain.
“Good morning, Darla,” you smile gently. Darla heartily smiled back, she always has such a wonderful smile. She’s the closest thing to a mother you’ve ever had. “Morning, sweetie. Did you sleep well?” You nod and start to unlock your classroom door. The room smelt of lavender and chamomile, one of your favorite scents, it always reminded you of home.