Chapter 3 - Divine Confrontation

Metal Sonic stands directly in front of Emily, staring and grinning (his silver muzzle moves his cheeks to give the appearance of a smile without an actual mouth) at her with an expression that screams "I know I'm better than you." Emily stares at him with complete and utter fear, as despite him being the same height as her, it had seemed as if he were looming over her.

Metal Sonic: "Ah yes, Emily. The one angel here who wants to change the system. Lot's of ambition and overall very cheery. Reminds me of someone."

Emily is shocked to learn that Metal Sonic knows of her.

Emily: "How- How do you know me!?"

Metal Sonic: "Oh, I know EVERYTHING that has happened within the time period of the last extermination and the 6 months before that!"

Emily: "That's... oddly specific... but ok..."

Metal Sonic: "I see that you also have your tall sister, Sera, behind you as well. And..."

Metal Sonic makes a sound of disgust.

Metal Sonic: "Eugh... St. Peter..."

Emily: "what's wrong with St. Peter?"

St. Peter looks over in confusion, not knowing what he could have possibly done wrong. Metal Sonic speaks loudly so that St. Peter can hear him.

Metal Sonic: "His singing fucking sucks, he's too cheery, and he can kiss my ASS."

St. Peter gasps, and Emily just looks dumbfounded.

Emily: "Is... is he why you're... attacking us?"

Metal Sonic: "No, actually not surprisingly. While that would be a funny reason for doing it, my ambition is much, MUCH greater."

Sera walks over to them, standing further ahead then Emily so that she doesn't end up hurt.

Sera: "State your reasoning behind this chaos, Metal Sonic."

Metal Sonic: "You want it now? But I thought we could, y'know, get to know each other before I escalate the situa-"

Sera, fed up with everything, has her angelic eyes appear all over her body, presenting her power like a peacock showing off it's feathers.

Sera: "If you do not state your purpose now, I shall have you and your army removed FORCEFULLY."

Metal Sonic: "Is that so? Well it seems to me that your previous attempt at removing my soldiers and airships had gone PRETTY poorly."

Sera glares down at him, not willing to directly admit that he is right.

Sera: "Just state your purpose so we may discuss in a hopefully civilized manner."

Metal Sonic: "I suppose I should. I guess it would be ill-fitting of me to act all humorous after I had just attacked you and your home."

Metal Sonic hovers into the air so that they are at eye level.

Metal Sonic: "I'll just be blunt here since you clearly have little patience left, I am here in a conquest of power. HIGH power in fact."

Sera: "And how does this 'conquest of power' relate to Heaven?"

Metal Sonic: "I figured it'd be obvious judging by the choice of location, but alas, you seem to be slow in the head. I have come here for power with the sole purpose of stealing it from the god of this universe."

Sera and Emily gasp in complete shock. Sera angrily responds.

Sera: "You honestly expect to be able to steal the power from Father himself!? He is not only an INFINITE amount of leagues above you, but he hasn't even made any physical appearances in the last MILLION YEARS!"