Prologue

Ever since his first defeat at the hands of Charlie Morningstar, Metal Sonic has had a hunger for ultimate power stronger than ever before. He would often dwell in his comically large and villainous office atop is Spring Yard Zone themed casino base for days at a time, constantly lost in thought about what he would do next. Never once has he strived for pure and utter revenge like this. Metal Sonic had always been one to break the story at the last moment, casting himself as the villain, just to win anyways. Yet, now he found himself in a situation in which he couldn't find himself using the absurd amount of power he had to easily obliterate his foe. He never truly realized how alike he was to Robotnik. Creating mechanical worlds, striving for power, general tastes in music, hyper technological bases, entirely robotic army, and most of all, his never ending desire to once again fight his with his rival. This unnatural drive to take back his loss was his entire agenda at this point. After a month of pondering and pacing, he had finally figured out how he would do it. And, after a very long... single year of travelling across dimensions to acquire new found ultimate powers, he was ready. Like his physical speed, he works fast. Metal Sonic had flown across the multiverse in search of a set of ultimate powers that, if combined, would make him above god, above the god within the Hazbin hotel universe at the very least. Similar to the Chaos Emeralds, there were 7.

1. The Power of Time - Allows him to control the past and future at his command.

2. The Power of Life Itself - Allows him to bring anything to life, as well as kill things much quicker.

3. The Power of Music - Enhances his already present musical power by expanding its effect beyond just the planet he is located on.

4. The Power of Space - Allows him to move the universe at his fingertips.

5. The Power of Destruction - Gives him even greater strength while allowing him to preform massive heavy hitting blows to anything he chooses.

6. The Power of Creation - Allows him to create matter at will, from small things like pieces of shrapnel to large things like planets.

7. The Power of Narrative Control - Allows him to change the present at his literal command.

With these 7 powers, he is believed to be unbeatable. He wouldn't just rush in and start a fight however, he's much smarter than that. Unfortunately, he is unable to properly utilize said powers in his current form. But, he has a plan that, if successful, should allow him to use all said collected powers together, making him unstoppable. The only question is... will he succumb to his built in arrogance and desire for a "jolly good show"? Only time will tell. 

Metal Sonic stands atop his balcony, staring out into his city. If he loses, there will be no one to run his empire, for he is forcing himself into a last stand situation. He'll either win, or die trying, and there's a damn good chance that he wins. His mechanical mind filled with thoughts of what there is to lose, yet also fury at who he is up against. It didn't matter just how petty he was or how little sense it made for why this even happened in the first place, his hatred expanded much further than just what far off alternate versions of the group did to him.

 It didn't matter just how petty he was or how little sense it made for why this even happened in the first place, his hatred expanded much further than just what far off alternate versions of the group did to him

After much staring off into the distance, Metal Sonic turns away and walks back inside his office. He picks up a futuristic phone and calls one of his top ranking purple Heavy Gunners. His name is Trevor.