{26} Yes I will Have You

I only answering him after connecting our lips once more

I only answering him after connecting our lips once more. "Yes," I say, putting both my hands on his face. It's only when breaking from him that I hear our chests heaving. "Yes, I'll have you." Aemond is hasty to stand and pull his shift over his head, and I turn my head away, not wanting to look. But I feel his hand grip my chin, moving my head back to look at his face. Aemond swallows as he wets his lips, guiding my fingers to trace down his abdomen. I watch, holding my breath as my fingertips drag against his skin, dipping and catching on every indent of his stomach as it flexes underneath my touch. "I-I've never done this before." I say, stupidly.

  "I know." He says, his forehead is now resting against mine. "However if you had done it before, I'd be pleasantly surprised."

This isn't happening right now. I feel my breathing pick up. I can't pass it up...He takes my hands by my side, urging both of them to grip the hem of his pants. "Take them off." His voice almost sounds like a whimper but it's Aemond. Aemond doesn't whimper. He's far more composed than I am, I'm gripping onto his trousers like I'm on hanging off the tallest turret of the Red Keep.

I bite the inside of my cheek, uneasy fingers fumbling with the laces, cursing myself silently at how difficult this is for me apparently. I'd give anything to have the amount of confidence and poise Aemond has right now.

  "Maella..." He says and all I can do is watch as his stomach flexes when my fingers graze against his lower abdomen. "Look at me." I lift my eyes to his and he wets his lips before saying, "Focus on me. Keep going, it's just you and me."

Our eyes stay locked on each other as I manage to unlace his trousers hanging low on his hips, swallowing as my stressed fingers move between the fabric and his smooth skin to push them down his legs. His hands come down to stroke mine reassuringly as I look up at him, feeling his trousers pool around his feet. He kicks off the rest of the fabric and steps closer to me, keeping his eye on me, reading my reaction as his hands slip down to touch the hem of her shirt. "Don't be scared. Now with me."

I can only keep watching her as my pulse picks up, my lips part as I exhale the shallow breaths. Aemond hushes me, leaning his lips against my ear to whisper soft words of encouragement as his hands coax the fabric of my undershirt while also moving his lips to press along my jaw still muttering praises while his fingers pull it over my head.

His hands are cold as they slide up and down my arms, trying to soothe me in my overwhelmed state. I feel his fingers intertwine with my own, giving them a faint squeeze as he pulls back and I open my eyes, seeing him keep his eye firmly on me and I can tell by how tight he's clenching his jaw right now that he's trying to keep them where they are unless I tell him otherwise.

He tugs my hand gently. "Still here."

I let out a breath before dropping his hands and in a blink, I step forward, backing him up against one of the nearest walls of the bedroom. Aemond's fingers sink and curl into my hips as our lips connect. His hands are everywhere now, exploring and palming every inch of my skin he can reach. I can't find the words of how it feels when he pushes his hips forward so I can feel his erection.