Sands of Time: Book one part 1

Sands of time: Book one

Ok guys, here it is I gotten the idea when i was 9 and i have now discovered wattpad and decided to type it up (im 13) so read away! (also i know it sounds a lot like iCarly but to tell you the truth i did get my character idea's from there so please don't give me comments about it)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serena's POV

The clock just wasn't going fast enough.

all i could think is blah blah blah blah blah blah. inside my head it hurts so bad.

Oh! The clock says it's time to go but where's the bell.

Yesss!!!!!! oh yes the bell.

'Selena stay behind please' My teacher stated looking at her computer

Poo.

oh well if i just smile and act innocent she wont punish me right?

'yes Mrs Canter' i said brighly

'your assignment it's not on the pile, why?'

'i put it there, let me just check my folder, just in case!'

Oh no i knew it was due today.

'its not there i must have handed it in'

'just give me it tomorrow'

'ok, but this will affect my grade won't it?'

'unless its the most amazing thing since jesus christ than yes' she said still looking at the computer.

i smiled i was out last night i mean Ashley had warned me but i didn't care i needed to be with my boyfriend. The only reason I was relieved is because this teacher makes us fo horrible things for extra credit. Usually i didn't care, actually for the most part of school I didn't care about it. My school days were long and boring.

Except for lunch. I LOVE FOOD.

Ashley and I are popular, it sounds like boasting but it's true. We're not stereotypical though Ashley is your typical goody-two-shoes. She's nice to everyone! She is so funny! but don't get me started on Ashley or else I'll be going on forever. You see she's the complete opposite to me. I hate class, i never do my work (not that i care), i cause fights and I'm violent. Don't get me wrong i am nice just not to most people. People say I'm funny i'm not sure if that's true but me and ashley do own our own webshow which is getting more popular. last week was 20 000 views. We were so happy that our technical producer and us had a mini party right there and then. Ben's actually really nice he's like our other best friend. At the mini-party (to which darran ashley's brother was of course invited) We had pizza, drinks and LOTS of music we danced practically all night. It was so much fun.

Ok, this is going to sound really mean but i kind of have a crush on Ben. He's so gorgeous because he is well i just cant explain him.

Ashley's POV

I love school. everyone's so nice. Selena and i sit at this wonderful table at lunch it's truly wonderful. Honestly we're so lucky.

It was a year ago when my parents died. I cried for 3 weeks i didn't get out of bed i was depressed. then like an angel selena came in to my room and goes

'look i know you're sad but would they've really wanted or let you do this to yourself I'm sorry but you have to get up' then we hugged and we because even closer.

everyday i remind myself to live life to the full. For them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys,

i know this chapter was kinda shoot but i just testing the story.