Sands of time chapter whatever.... :D

Ok I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER!!!!! but I got offtrack! I will always update from now on!!! Ok here it comes we're settling in now!

_____________________________________________________________

Ashley's POV

Ok I have sweeping, mopping and window cleaning to do before lunch. I better get started. Jess has been sooo kind to us, we are now staying in the attic of her house and giving her lessons and cleaning her house and it's all so wonderful. I don't know how we're going to get back to our time though. And writing in this diary is getting hard. I've decided that I'm going to stick in things that we pick up along the way. Like drawings, materials, tickets and money! Then when we find out how to go back we'll have a book of memories to look back on. Selena agrees with me.

'OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!'

'what Selena?'

' I just realised something, we can't do anything that will change the course of the past or else something might happen to us!'

'like?'

'like we do something that creates a chain of events, that could potentially make either of our parents not meet and then they wouldn't have us!'

'ok firstly aren't they called paradoxes? Secondly did you just get that from back to the future?'

'yes... But what if'

'you know what I think?... I think that if we are on the brink of such a thing something will push back and prevent us from doing it'

'like a wall?'

Oh dear god honestly?! Honestly?!

'yes like a wall!' I said slowly

'I gotta go get a trombone!!' Selena said with importance.

Weird.

'why?..' I started to say but she was already gone.

To find something that hadn't been imported yet.

Oh god.

___________________________________________________________

Hi guys sorry for the EXTREMELY late update! Will you forgive me????

Anywho I wanna give a shout out to red zebra for being a rockstar sucks. Just because it's awesome!!! Especially because I'm like serenity!! A lot.

Oh well c ya next time on

Sands of time.

PS CHEESE!!!!!!