Sands of Time: Book One part 2

Hey guys, there's nothing more to say so read away! (hey it rhymes!)

_____________________________________________________________

Ashley's POV

Ooh science best subject ever! I can't wait to hand my prac in. She makes us write them up really long but I don't care.

Yay I got an A on the last test, that means that if I get an A on this prac then I get straight A's on my report card. YAY!!!

Time for lunch, let's eat.

Ooh lamb , garlic bread and roast potatoes, yum!

I met up with Selena at our table.

'hey Selena!' I practically yelled

'ayo mayo!'

'what did you get for lunch?'

'food, that I'm planning on eating'

'well then'

We munched our food together.

I wondered if she had done her history homework. Then I thought about what a stupid thing that is to think because of course she hadn't.

Selena's POV

God I hate history.

Actually I hate all subjects but history was the worst. I didn't care about the homework or what not. Whatever as long as I get ok grades on assessment then I'm fine.

Then we got a history assignment.

We have to research 7 different periods of history and write a essay on them. Easy right? No way it's 6000-8000 words. Luckily he put me and Ashley together.

Ashley's POV

Selena and I decided to go to the museum after school. Our history periods are convict times (australian) , victorian, medieval, the 70's, Jurassic, the great depression and the Egyptians. This assignment is going to be so great!

OMG I love the museum it's so nice. It's so quiet.

Selena's POV

Urgh the museum if it wasn't Ashley I wouldn't be here.

We went to like every exibit just looking at stuff. Then we found a good one all about the convicts in australia and everything. It was all so gory and exiting! There was the cat-o-nine tails my favorite whip. Then went to leave but on the way out, we found an amazing book (never thought i'd say that! ). Apparently it had been found in some dig and when they looked at it, it had weirdly modern handwriting. It also (supposedly) told tales of all different time periods. It was a diary of two girls.

Ashley's POV

man that diary was amazing! i mean think of all the facts just hidden away in that thing!

Then the lights went out.

There were sirens blaring and people running. It was chaos. Selena and i were just running away, when out of the corner of my eye i saw something. The glass for the case on the diary had disappeared!

____________________________________________________________

O so i know that my chapters are short and sharp but hey that's ok