Sands of Time: Book one part five

Ok the fifth chapter I hope you guys like it!!!

_____________________________________________________________

Ashley's POV

I didn't think I'd heard what I'd heard.

'proof' Selena stated flatly

She shakily handed us a diary with '1834' on the front in gold writing.

'if you are not from this time, where are you from?' she asked slowly.

'we're from 2011'

'no, you're lying aren't you this is the work of mark'

'who's mark?'

'But if you do not know mark, who has paid you to do this to me?'

'no one, who would you know that could give us our clothes?'

'I suppose but where did you get them?'

'I dunno I think mum got them'

I kept wondering if this girl liked us or not. To make sure I asked her her name.

'so what's your name?'

'Jessica'

'oh that's so pretty I love that name!' Selena stated happily.

I laughed she usually not this nice.

'what you do not like my name?' she sounded sad.

'no i love it, truly! It's just Selena's usually not that nice!' I giggled.

'oh well that's fine, sorry I judged'

'hey Ashley'

'yeah'

'we're stuck in 1834'

'oh'

That was a pickle.

'we're going to need to get you in clothes instead of those, going to need to find you a place to stay, teach you how to talk and finally I think we should get you a diary.'

'wow, you sound like you know what to do so you know go!' Selena stated happily.

'wait why do we need the diary? Not that I don't want it.'

'Well, I.. I well when I was little I had a dream which I haven't stopped having since and well it's this.'

_____________________________________________________________

Ooh another cliffhanger keep changing it don't I WEL mwa hahahahahahahaha.

Well there it is I hope you like Jessica, even though she sounds insane.

Please comment because I have 32 reads (yay) and I only know 4 people who have read it (their in my class) so yeah I want to know you guys. Vote, comment, fan and recommend for me.

Later hater! :D