3.) Stalker

"I suppose."

_____________________

Sanemi's Pov:

'Yes! He accepted'.

"Okayy, Wanna start heading there now?"

I saw Giyu nod his head in response, we began walking towards the school gates while he wiped some dirt off his clothes

I followed close behind.

_____________________

Few minutes latet

'how did I forget!? I'm so stupid'

We were walking on the sidewalk when I turned to talk to him

"Hey, did you scrape your hand, knee or elbow when you fell? It looked like a bad fall, ig.."

I saw Giyu glance at me then back  in front of him

"No, I'm okay."

I just hummed in response and went back to looking ahead

_____________________

Giyu's Pov:

I was walking with- wait I don't even know his name..

"Um, what's your name? I forgot to ask you."

This is embarrassing. Im letting him walk me home, he stood up for me and I ran into him and I don't even know his name.

"It's Sanemi, Sanemi Shinazugawa. What about you?"

"You have a nice name.. my name is Giyu Tomioka."

_____________________

Sanemi's Pov:

I already know his name it's just weird not to ask because he doesn't know I know his name.. anyways I should ask him questions about himself.

"Soo, what's your favorite color?

"Blue I guess. We're here."

I looked up and saw a decent house, but my Giyu deserved better, I saw Giyu leave my side and walk towards the house looking back at me and waved a bit, I waved back obviously.

Then saw him open the door and walk in closing it behind him

I waited for a minute then ran over to the side of the house and looked in a window, I'm assuming that was the living room.? By all the broken glass, alcohol bottles and beer cans I really can't tell.

Are those Giyus parents?? What the fuck, they look passed out drunk.
.
.
.
'He has to live like this!?'

I saw him step over the glass and walk away, disappearing out of my view. I when to another window, looked like a bedroom- I saw Giyu enter!

_____________________

Giyu's Pov:

I went to my room because I want not gonna clean that mess my parents made, I threw my school bag on the floor and looked through my closet for something to change into.

I found a navy blue hoodie with some sweatpants and threw them on my bed, I was about to change when I felt like I was being watched or something.. it's probably nothing.

' hopefully.'

I changed into my clothes and put my dirty ones a laundry basket in my room

I still couldn't shake the feeling I was being watched. 'oh well.'

I sat on my bed and took out homework I had to do when my phone rang.

I looked at the contact name

'Oh! Sabito'

I answered and heard the familiar voice of my best friend
_____________________

"Heyyy!! How are you doing Giyu?"

"I'm good, I fell and ran into someone one at school but oh well, speaking of school, WHERE WERE YOU. YOU LEFT ME ALONE."

"Sorryyy , my bad I had a doctor's appointment,"

"I'm not giving you the homework answers."

"NOOO-!"
_____________________

I hung up but we kept texting, besides I had to do my homework.
_____________________________________

Words: 557

2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY YAYAY