4.) Rejection

The next day

Sanemi's Pov:

I waited at the school gates for Giyu to arrive, when I saw him. I was about to walk up to him when I saw him walking with some random guy.

He had peach hair and like a scar on a side of his face. I saw Giyu smiling while around him which made my blood boil.

I felt jealous.

I walked up to them, I saw Giyu look at me and wave a bit

"Hello Sanemi"

His sweet calm voice was enough to convince me not to beat the shit out of the peach haired boy next to him

"Hey, who's this with you?"

I looked over at the guy standing next to him, I saw Giyu glance over at him to then looked back at me

"This is Sabito. He's my friend-"

"I'm his BEST friend. Bestie westy."

How dare he interrupt Giyu. Whatever. So that's Giyus friend huh? Interesting.

___________________

Giyu's Pov:

I saw Sanemi walk up to us and eye Sabito, probably giving him a dirty look or something.

Sanemi talked to me for a bit then we all had to go to our first periods, I waved goodbye to sanemi since his class was on the other side of the building, while me and Sabitos first period were close so we walked together.

"Hey Giyu"

I heard Sabito call my name, I turned to look at him while I was getting random shit out of my locker

"Dont you get like a bad,
or weird feeling about that Sanemi guy?"

"Is this because he gave that dirty look, I promise you he's not that bad. He's kinda nice."

"Smashing someone's head in the concrete is NOT nice.."

I guess I saw his point but he did say he did it because that guy tripped me

"He said he did it because that guy tripped me, that's nice"

"Sure.. let's just go to our class"

___________________

I saw Sanemi and Sabito during the rest of the day, mostly Sanemi when a period ended.

When I would walk out I would see him waiting by the door. He would then walk with me to my classes being late for his own.

I don't see what  Sabito thought was so bad, he's sweet. He was a great friend

___________________

This kept going for the rest of the week, he would wait for me at the school gates, when walk with me to all my classes.

I saw him and Sabito exchange dirty looks during the week, but I didn't care much.

Today was the same as the rest, except in the morning before school Sanemi told me he wanted me to say after school because he wanted to tell me something.

Right now it was currently 4th period, me and Sabito had the same class and we were working as partners on an assignment, also It was loud as fuck because of the other people.

"Hey Sabito"

Sabito lifted his head up from the work sheet in front of us

"Yea?"

"I'm gonna stay a few minutes after school because Sanemi wants to talk to me about something."

"Do you want me to stay behind? I'm not leaving you alone with that guy I still don't trust him."

"I mean sure. If you want just like be away. It might be something personal"

"Mk, I will. we're still going to hang out tomorrow though right"

"Yea."

___________________
After school

Sabito agreed to wait for me in front of the school gates

Sanemi took my hand and walked me to the school courtyard, I waited for him to tell me about what he wanted to talk about

___________________
Sanemi's Pov:

I was going to tell Giyu how much I liked him, he would have to say he also did or I would have to do something else.

I took a deep breath and started.

"I know we only met like a week ago but.. you're really.. really beautiful and stunning. I'm just saying I like you. And was hoping you felt the same."

I saw Giyu's eyes widen in surprise, and look away, he then opened his mouth to say something.

"I don't feel the same way. I'm sorry."

___________________

Yaya new chapter 🎉🎉

Words: 713