5.) Last time‽

I haven't updated this in a WHILE, sorry if I suck again 😔😔😔😔

___________________________________

Giyus POV:

I walked away from him, looking behind my shoulder to see him just standing there. To say I felt bad is an understatement but I couldn't just accept it and let it be a one sided love relationship.

I made my way back to the front of the school, walking out the gates to see Sabito sitting on his backpack on the sidewalk

"You done?"

Sabito looked up at me.

I nodded .
He got up, got his bag and we started walking towards the direction of our neighborhood.

I had an off feeling, like something bad was soon to happen. I didn't pay much attention to it though.
It was probably nothing

"Hey Sabito"

I saw him look up from his phone

"Yeah?"

"Wanna hang out at your house-"

"Yes."

I smiled. we kept walking until we made it to his house, it was a nice house and he had very nice parents that at this point I felt like they were mine to. right now they were working.

We walked in and took off our shoes because we're not nasty.

Sabitos dog ran up to him jumping up and down. I wasn't too fond of dogs but I liked sabito's.
It was small and I think a Shih Tzu or something.

We went up to his room which was "very" clean, trust. Or so he says.
And took out our phones to play Roblox, I don't give two shits if I'm in highschool I will play dress to impress.

____________________

A Few Hours Later

Still Giyus POV:

"These people suck i swear "

For context Sabito said "Kay why ess" in the chat because we didn't get first place.

"Your gonna get your gonna get banned"

.
.
.

"Too late already did"

I looked over at his screen and did in fact see the kicked out screen, with a second later the "1 day ban".

"That's crazy. What time is it?"

I saw Sabito look down at his phone again

"7:39."

I hummed in response and just scrolled on tiktok.

____________________
Few Hours Later

9:52pm

We were just sending each other weird and funny ass tiktoks, and laughing. It was nice. Though I can't help but have this overwhelming feeling of dread.

It's probably nothing.

_________________

This sucks so bad LMAO
😍😍🔥🔥🔥

Words: 407