Chapter 1- First Crush

She had been to an all girl's school all her life until high school.

Ammy was a friendly soul and a bright student at her old school. She was almost an extrovert who was friends with nearly everyone her age at St.Stephens's. 

        It was the second summer at Ammy's new school when she got over her first ever crush Dante. She crushed on him since middle school whom she met at her biology tuition. That day , she stood waiting for her mum outside her coaching classes in the scorching heat. The sun burning her face red, but less than her rage did burn. This time, she wasn't hurt. She had been trying to get over him for almost three years now but ended up in multiple unsuccessful attempts. At her age when other girls changed their crushes every month or so, she stuck to that one person. She just loved Dante. Initially she thought he loved her too or so did his behaviour seem like.... she tried to convince herself many a times that Dante was just casually being friendly and he wasn't interested in her.... but she still couldn't stop feeling so..... she even told herself that this might have been just an infatuation but all in vain... since even her friends knew that had it been just an infatuation it wouldn't have lasted for three long years.

        That day, Ammy texted Dante from an unknown number to inquire about something. She did tell him her name-.....Dante couldn't recall who she was until few minutes- she was so in disbelief.... let alone having feeling for her ( she knew long back Dante did not feel anything for her) he didn't even consider him just a good friend whom you would remember.

She was angry with herself and Dante. She realized she wasn't even a friend to him..... love cannot exist without friendship.....

Teary eyed Ammy was furious and pitied how she was in one sided love with Dante for years now.... she usually needs just one small incident which might seem super silly to others, but these help her move on from things she had been clinging to and struggling to let go.....This time, this was it. She was impulsive and ended up deleting and blocking Dante from everywhere.

Finally she freed herself from torturing herself from her one sided "crush".

Dante was her first love and a love at first sight that ended up tormenting her for so long.......