5) The Love You Have

Little: Hyunjin
.
Caregivers: 3racha
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

If there is one person in this entire world that Seo Changbin would probably end you over, it's his baby.

The group found out Hyunjin was a little during his hiatus a while back, and have been spoiling him ever since.

Today of course, was no different.

"Appa."

"Yes?"

"I found secret. Come see."

"Hyunjin if I go in that room and you show me another picture of Kkami-"

"It not Kkami! It something else."

"Okay...let's go then."

Changbin followed Hyunjin to his bedroom.

Sitting on his bed was a box decorated with Bluey and Paw Patrol stickers. The little opened the box and took something out.

"Hyunjin what is that?", Changbin asked him."

"Here, for appa."

The little handed Changbin the tightly sealed plastic bag.

When he opened it, a smile spread across his face.

Inside of the bag were at least two dozen crudely cut out paper hearts, each colored a mixture of red and gold.

"You like it appa?"

"I do my baby. Come here so I can hug you!"

Hyunjin dived into Changbin from off of his bed, making him fall.

The two laughed, continuing to hug one another.

At the sound of a fall, Chan came speeding down the hall in his robe and with wet hair.

"You guys okay in here? Who fell? Are you hurt? Where's the first aid kit?"

"We're fine Chan hyung. Hyunjin just tackled me again."

Chan breathed a sigh of relief before nearly being tackled by Hyunjin himself.

"Whoa! So much hug energy today baby."

"Because I love you!"

Hyunjin gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran off down the hall.

Chan and Changbin stood there for a second.

"I didn't get a kiss.", Changbin said.

—————————————————————

Hyunjin stopped at the top of the stairs. You see, he doesn't just walk down the stairs like a regular person would. That would be too easy.

He had a very special method for doing so.

The little sat down on the top step and turned around, starting to backwards climb down the stairwell step-by-step.

Jisung, who was about to go upstairs to rob Changbin for his Cirkul water bottle, saw Hyunjin and couldn't help but watch.

When the little finally reached the bottom, he saw Jisung.

"Hi dada. Want play?"

"Of course, what should we play?"