6) In The Hour #11 🖤

Little: Minho
.
Caregiver: Jisung
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was late night at a hotel in Seoul.

Little Minho couldn't sleep. Not because he wasn't tired, but because of what he saw outside.

There was a car parked in the lot what had pulled up not long ago. Little Minho thought it was suspicious, and was worried it was a bad person coming.

You may be wondering why he would think that. Well, let me explain.

———————————————————————

Flashback - One Month Ago

It was approximately 11pm in the practice room of Stray Kids.

The members were taking a break from practice and stretching in various areas of the room.

Minho was seated next to Jisung, his caregiver.

"Sungie, I go get bag?"

"Where's your bag cutie?"

"Bag in office. At the door."

"Okay. Be careful. I'll be here."

Minho got up and started walking.

There was an office area at the entrance to their studio building where the security would sit.

Minho had left his bag at the checkin point and needed to retrieve it because it contained his water.

He walked up to the office, expecting to see the security. But no one was there.

"Mr. Security? I came get my bag!", Minho said.

He looked around, but saw no one.

Now pouting, Minho started to look for his bag. It was dark and he struggled to find the light switch.

*knock knock*

"Hm? Who there?"

Minho turned to the front door of the building, where he could see the figure of a person waiting.

The little walked over to the door, but something told him not to open it.

"Who are you?", Minho asked.

The man didn't answer, he just knocked again.

"Don't open it."

The little turned to his right. Sitting on the floor, hiding under the desk was the security guard.

"I not open it?"

"No, Minho, don't open it. That's a bad person, a very bad person."

The knocking started to become more violent.

Minho stepped back.

"Minho, hide!"

"Hide?"

"Before he gets you too!"

Suddenly, the door swings open. The figure of the man stands there, his face barely seen under his hat.

Minho screamed, running back towards the practice room.

In the practice room, the members heard Minho scream.