7) Binnie Goes To Space

Little: Changbin
.
Caregivers: Felix and Hyunjin
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You know, we could always take a nap and forget we have things to do."

"Kinda can't do that today."

"Why not?"

"Because the entire purpose of coming here was because we had something to do. So if we don't do it, it's a wasted trip."

Hyunjin sighed, falling down on the couch.

"But Felix! Changbin is little today and you know how he gets in places like that."

"We just have to keep track of him. Okay? Now go get dressed."

"Alright..."

Hyunjin stood up, first giving Felix a cheek kiss before walking off to their shared bedroom.

Felix shyly smiled, continuing to fix their lunch bags.

Today was the start of something magical.

Stray Kids were on another vacation, and having to figure out some things to do.

In order to spark some excitement into this vacation however, new boyfriends Hyunjin and Felix, along with the groups little have traveled somewhere a bit further than their usual spots.

Along with at least 12 security guards, the trio flew into Houston, TX. Why you ask? Because Changbin in Littlespace has an obsession with all things space. So it's natural they flew across the world to take him to NASA.

"Baba, baba, baba."

"Yes Binnie?", Felix asked, turning around.

"I cute today?"

"You're cute everyday! Look at you!"

The little was sporting curly black hair, a pink t-shirt with Dwaekki on it, and black cargo shorts.

"Look, I wearing this necklace!"

"It's beautiful! Where is it from?"

"Minnie give to me. Say it for birthday!"

"Well that's sweet of Minnie. Did you tell him thank you?"

"Uh...yes!"

"Good job. Now, can you help me with something?"

"Yes?"

"Can you go ask the security how many of them we have to take with us?"

"Okie!"

Changbin ran off to the outside of the air bnb where the guards were.

Hyunjin hurried back down the steps.

"Baby cakes this is an emergency."

"Baby cakes?"

"You don't like it?"

"I do, continue."

"Should we match Changbin today?"

"Pink shirts and black shorts?"