。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ 003 ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。

                                 "beer"

"beer"

everyone was at their party.

Art was dressed in a button up and some jeans while Patrick was dressed in a polo shirt paired with some shorts. as soon as the two arrived at the party, they got their drinks and looked around.

they didn't get far though, as Art was staring at a picture of Y/n in a blue Adidas hoodie while Patrick stared at a picture of Tashi playing tennis in her Adidas gear.

Patrick was the first to break and walked over to their trophies. the Doubles trophies and the Single were on display.

Art glanced up at the banner that read 'Adidas celebrates the tennis champions of tomorrow.'

"they're gonna turn their whole family into millionaires." Patrick spoke up. "have their own fashion line, nutritional supplements." he chuckled. "a foundation! Y/n's probably going to the Olympics."

Art glanced at his friends and smiled a little.

"imagine, 'Y/n Duncan, the girl that went from nothing into everything-'"

"don't make fun of her, man." Art cut him off. "she's a remarkable young woman."

Patrick looked at his friend with a smile. "i know! they're the centre of it all." he looked at their pictures. "i'd let them fuck me with a racket." Patrick whispered and laughed.