Friends

Yn and Minji came together.....and stood near their locker... Then a girl approached them...

"Hello, Myself Chaewon" Chaewon said greeting yn

"Ah! Chaewon... I guess I saw you in our class... Hmm... My name is Yn Nice to meet you" Yn replied smiling cheerfully

" Yk you are so cute that I can't stop myself from talking to you...I swear if I was a boy .. I would've been your boyfriend" Chaewon said to which yn chuckled and was about to reply when a Voice interrupted them ...

"Ynah! You should talk to me first you know that? I missed you....." Said Jungkook after coming and holding the hands of yn...

"Jungkookshii... I'll talk to my friend a Lil?? Then - My Amour ... I want you to talk with me only..... No one else....." her sentence was cut off by Jungkook

Yn didn't know the meaning of Mi amor... Which she misheard as "My Armour"

Minji and Chaewon Looked at Jungkook for a second..... They knew what Jungkook meant... But stopped after receiving a death glare from him...

"Yaah! You're stronger than me...so how am I your Armour... You're My Amour" yn said while giggling

"You won't understand it now babe.... But soon I'll tell you how you're Mi Amor" Jungkook replied... While Smiling at her...

...........

Life goes on. And time goes on...Jungkook and Yn became close friends.... Jungkook would come to yn's house every night... They'll talk for hours... After that he'll go back after having dinner with yn... The life of them was really amazing... But Jungkook never missed to tease yn at times... He would always tease her as he wants.... Well yn loved it ..

..........