Why?

"Congratulations... Kookieshii..." Yn said making Jungkook frown..."Princess, you're not wishing me correctly..." He replied

"Aigoo... I know my kookie will win... You practiced alot... And as per the rules only last year students can play this boxing game...So I'm pretty sure that you'll definitely win.." yn said.. making him chuckle and again he said... "Baby... This game is complicated.. we've to be in blindfolds... I can't see you... But please scream louder so that I can hear you... That'd be my fuel..." Yn nodded giving him a smile...

.......

"YAY! MY KOOKIE!!!!!!! YOU'LL WIN!! YOU'RE DOING GREAT!!! YEAH!!!!!!! KOOKIESHII!!!!!!!!! KOOKIE!! MAKE SURE TO GET THAT TROPHY!!!! KOOKIE! YES! JUST LIKE THAT!! PUNCH A BIT HARDER!!! YEAH!!!! OUT OF THE BOUNDARY!! " yn was cheering for Jungkook not aware of some flithy eyes looking at her with pure lust..

"Hope you scream my name like that when I'll fuck you wildly"

....................

The match has finished and ofcourse Jungkook won... yn was happy.. she was waiting outside the boy's changing room...

"When will Kookie come???" Yn mumbled to herself that's when she heard a voice...

"So desparate for him... I see.." horror washed over her face when she saw it was Jake ..

"J-j... Jake lo-" before she could continue to speak Jake grabbed her hands tightly... And taped her mouth to prevent her from making any sound... And grabbed her to an empty classroom..

"Now I'll enjoy you .. no one will save you... Everyone has gone... And the boys will directly go to their respective homes after changing... Your that Jungkook guy could do nothing... I'll have you today... " He said and started sniffing her scent... "Ah! babygirl that's fuckin' addictive... I am gonna commit a sin now .. so you ready to make sinful sounds?" He said and finally removed the the tape from her mouth .. and started brushing her lips with his thumb...

"P.. please.. d... don't... Please... JUNGKOOK.. JUNGKOOK... Help me..." She said and broke down...while he was forcefully trying to hold her ... But she kept on wiggling..

"JUNGK- AH! " She groaned in pain as he slapped her very hard Making her lips bleed... She fell on the ground..
And started to cry even more..

He held the collar of her shirt .. and made her stand up forcefully..

"DARE TO SAY THAT MF'S NAME AGAIN! I'LL FUCKIN' R@PE YOU RIGHT HERE!" He shouted at her .. making her flinch badly and shiver...

Still she Didn't stop... "Jungkook ...where are you ... Save me .. Jungkook!!" She kept on saying Just to get abused...

"Fine! Tell his name... But I'll not stop .. I'll fuck you rn" Jake said and started unbuttoning her... Shirt...

"No! Jungkook!!!!" She wiggled and he got frustrated... And ripped her shirt

She was left in her br# rn .. she tried covering herself with her hands but he pulled her by her hairs...

"You Motherfuckin' B!t¢h! " He said and started to plant wet kisses all over her neck ...

"NO! STOP IT!!! JUNGKOOK!!!!! JUNGKOOK!!!" She started screaming Outta her lungs..

At the other hand

Jungkook's POV

I came out of the room and started searching for yn... wasn't she here some minutes ago... I don't think she left me... Because she's one and only girl left to go... And she won't go alone... Then??