Look at the bird named "My innocence"

Yn was running to the cafeteria while holding her tiffin..as it was the lunch period.... She didn't want to get caught by Jungkook... But a hand pulled her towards the owner of that hand by the loose Cap of her hoodie..

She turned her head behind... And gave a nervous chuckle

"Princess, again escaping from me?? Last night you made excuses... But now ??" A dark chuckle left from his mouth ... Which made yn nervous as fuck..

"Eh..ahem.... Jungkookah~ See my friends won't talk to me again ... They want to spend some time with me.. I always have lunch with you ... I talk with you , walk with you.. sit with you... All the things.. they became upset with me..." Yn explained..

"Baby~ do you know.. how sad I felt having lunch alone yesterday... Yk I don't talk to anyone much unless it's you... That's why I'm avoiding to face anyone.. come let's eat in the classroom alone na .. please" Jungkook whined

"You know they're bad peoples.. the-they- t-t-t.... - Tease you by my name??? Mrs.Jeon" she was cutoff by Jungkook

"How do you know??" Yn asked

"Baby...Daddy knows everything " he replied...

"Kookieshii... Why don't you have lunch with us... Only today...One day... Please" yn requested

"As you say princess... But no one will sit beside me except you " Jungkook replied as he doesn't want to be selfish...to yn

"Let's go" yn said giving him a huge smile...

At the table

Minji - yeah.. I'll see how yn does- look she's here...

Chaewon - *Said intentionally to tease yn* Minjiya~ you shouldn't have called yn to have lunch with us... We were separating two souls by that...

Yn Came and sat on the 2nd last chair and Jungkook sat beside her...

"Yaah! Why you do that!! " Yn fake cried... Which Jungkook found cute and chuckled... Then yn stopped.. turning totally red...

Jungkook holds the power to make her blush even with a single gaze

They started eating peacefully... Untill... It happened....

Minji pinched yn's hand making her scream
"Aah!" Exclaimed yn in pain

" What happened baby?" Asked Jungkook being concerned

"Minji ...Why did you pinch me so hard????" Yn asked Minji while carrasing her hand...

"Why did you pinch her ... Look it turned red " Jungkook asked Minji.. being frustrated

"Ehm... Sorry ... I guess.. it's because of my nails.." Minji replied being embarrassed

"Leave it... Yn.. Minji pinched you because.... Umhh... You remember.. yesterday while having lunch here??" Chaewon said making Yn gulp hard..

"It's embarrassing.. yk.. I mean.... - Just do that honey" Chaewon said cutting Yn off..

Yn took a deep breath and exhaled it...
And said .., "Everyone... Jungkook is My Daddy "

Jungkook choked on his food ....
Yn started patting his back and handed him the glass of water....

"Are you sure babygirl?? Am I??" Jungkook asked.. still processing about what just yn said , to which yn gave a questioning look .. which basically meant , "wdym ??"

He grabbed her hand and took her to the hall way... Which was basically empty cuz everyone was having lunch...

He pinned her to the wall and asked..
"Am I really Your Daddy??"

"I mean not really... It was a dare.." she replied..

After Joining the dots Jungkook understood why Minji pinched Yn..
But still he was confused..

"But... How can you say that so proudly?I mean... I'm driven crazy by you... Just .. tell me from where my Ms.Tomato got courage saying it without blushing???" Jungkook said with a smirking face

" What's wrong " yn asked innocently..

Jungkook got it... Yn was indeed the queen of innocence.. But to reassure it he asked , "Do you know the meaning of Daddy??"

" Who doesn't know..? Obviously..Daddy means Father" yn replied sassily while flipping her hair..

Jungkook mentally cursed himself.. The word daddy from your mouth turned him on... Aish! So dumb..

He said... ,"look yn it's not that.."

"Then what it is?? Daddy means Father... I know you must've felt like a grumpy old man ... Like you really are..ehm... " She realised what she just said... Grumpy old man?

Jungkook got dangerously close to her...and eyed her from top to bottom , " Grumpy Old Man..hun?" Said with a detective gaze

"Hyaa! You're making me nervous... Don't be like this.." said yn while slightly pushing him..and he backed off..

"In simple words , Just like a girlchild is obedient to it's Father.. like that most of the time the girl is obident to it's fucker.. who's definitely a boy...So the Fucker is called Daddy and the girl is babygirl.. got it??" Jungkook said it all in one breath... But yn is a bullet train speeded speaker and listener as well...and as expected she widened her eyes 2X ...

"Jungkookah~ " she patted his shoulder while looking at the sky... To which he hummed... And she pointed at a dove.. "See that bird??" Asked Yn.. to which Jungkook again hummed..."Like it's flying..Just like that beside it my innocence is also flying look.. that's so big!" Yn said while pointing at the sky... To which Jungkook chuckled...and said, " Ah! My Ms.Drama queen... Wanna know one thing?? I can be your daddy in bed if you want... I promise I'll be the great daddy" Jungkook said teasing Yn..

.............

In yn's room at night

"Hello Babygirl..... I'm coming soon...to meet you..."

"N..no...please.." yn started trembling in fear