A hug?

It was the lunch period...and now Jungkook was restlessly searching for yn... Because he hasn't seen her from the morning.... , "Aah! Where are you yn???" He mumbled to himself... He was going crazy... Not a single place was left where he didn't search for her... He asked her friends.. just to hear , "We thought she went to you .."

He suddenly remembered...Only One place left.... What's that? Roof ... Wasting No time ...he ran to the roof... But yn wasn't there .. that made him even more restless...

Then his eyes caught something... Yn was going downstairs from the other door... , " Is she avoiding me?? But why?? Is it because I didn't go yesterday... I was really busy.. I'll explain it to her...."

He ran to downstairs.... As soon his eyes caught you... He quickly ran to you and pinned to the wall... Currently he wanted to kiss you agressively.. but he didn't want to make you uncomfortable... It's like... You never had a hug... N a kiss?? That's far...

"Mmm...Jun..Kkk... Kookieshii - Mi Amor.... Te amo mucho , No puedo vivir sin ti ni un segundo ( Means - My Love , I love you alot.. I can't live without you for a second in Spanish) " Jungkook said cutting her off...

"What?" Yn innocently asked..

"You won't understand and that's better... But I hope... I was able to make you understand " Jungkook replied maintaining the eye contact..
He wanted to hold her tight in his arms... But he can't just hug her without her permission... So he asked , "Princess can I hug you tightly?? Please..Princess" yn paused for a second then to his surprise Yn hugged him so tightly... And he hugged her back ... It seemed like yn was the one who needed a hug the most... He started caressing her back and said , " Ynnah~ Don't ignore me like that... I've not seen you from the morning and trust me it made me restless... Are you angry .. because I didn't go to your house yesterday... Trust me darling... I had to do Some urgent work..... I'm a earning man... I had to deal with some works ... Please princess... Don't ignore me " Yn broke the hug and said... " I was not upset with you or avoiding you... I was upset .. so I ran to the roof top to get some fresh air..."

"But you always share everything with me... Even in this whole university... Whatever happened in your day you used to tell me... Even small small things ... Now don't wait and tell me ...why were you upset hmm? Who made my princess upset..." Jungkook asked after clearing things out ...

"Leave it " you said and hugged him again...

..............

In yn's room after dinner

Here Jungkook was laying beside her

Here Jungkook was laying beside her... they'll talk for some minutes then Jungkook will go back...

"Princess...?" Jungkook called to which yn hummed in response..

"Lay on me naa.... We'd cuddle?" Jungkook asked... Which made yn blush..

"Eh .... Ahem..." Yn was still processing what to say..

"It's just like sleep hugging.." Jungkook said..

"Yaah! Mr.Oversmart.. I might be innocent but I'm not dumb ...." Yn said making Jungkook chuckle..

" I wanna hug you tight only...." Jungkook said...

Yn didn't say anything but got closer to him and hugged him...

Jungkoom smiled and caressed her hairs slowly

That's when the door brusted open revealing YM...

YM - OMO... I'm thinking of getting yn married soon...what do you think Son- in- Law...?

She asked Jungkook teasing yn.. when yn replied

Yn - yaah! Omma! We're not even in a relationship ! He's My...

Jungkook - I'm your what princess?? *Jungkook asked with a grin on his face *

YM - I just came here to ask you about the tiffin.. leave it .. you guys continue I'm going...

Yn face palmed herself Outta embarrassment

..................
After Jungkook left

"What you think about meeting and having an amazing Sex together...My dear baby girl... I wanna have you.. beside me on my bed "

" No! Please! Don't! " Yn broke into tears after listening to all that...

.....................

Well, readers, who agree with Yn's Mom????????? She said the right thing isn't???

Vote and follow ..else marry Jay Why Pee and Oli London.. (comment is optional)