Hiding?

"Aniyoo! You don't need to wait" yn said to Jungkook who was whining to wait for her...

"But Princess... You'll... How you'll go alone..?? All of your friends are gone... I wanna wait for you... When your work will be done then we'll go together na??" Jungkook whined

"Aish! Can you please go! Why worrying for me?? No one is here right? No one's gonna eat me up... You go! You're my biggest distraction... I know you very well... Because of you the work of 1 hr will continue till 3 hr
I still remember I had to stay awake to complete my homework because you distracted me.." yn said

" Hmph... I know princess ... When you'll be right infront of me ,my body won't let me rest for a second without talking to you ..." Jungkook said and made a sad pout..

"You look cute " yn said and chuckled..

"You like it.. I'll do it more then " he continuosly made many aegyo faces... Yn was dying Outta laughter...

" Now Mr.Aegyo...You go.. I'll go after finishing the science Model.." yn said .. to which Jungkook nodded and handed her a spray.. "Spray it if anyone tries to attack you "

......................

Yn had finished making her science project... Now she was on her way back to home...

Yn - Everybody say No! Majugiro mallo andwe we roll~ we roll~ everybody say No~

She was going back while singing like this... But stopped .. when she felt someone pulled her by her waist ...

She turned behind.. but the next thing she saw made her eyes widen....

"J ...J ..J.. Jake" yn said almost like a whisper..

"Yes it's me babygirl... Told yaa! I'll meet you soon and make you mine.." he gripped her waist more tightly and pulled her towards him..

"N..no.. please no .. don't do anything... please..." Yn started shivering due to fear..

"Hmm... So babygirl.... I heard that you got a man whore to your self.... Hmm? What was his name again.. hmm . Jeon Jungkook... But .. You're mine ... What he does extra that I don't do ... That you're being friendly with him but not with me... Hmm? He doesn't even touch you like I do .. come on let's commit a sweet sin together... You'll enjoy it , and I won't tell Jungkook anything.. untill you'll be pleasing me on bed ..." Jake said while carrasing her waist in a rough and inappropriate way...

"I-uh...I don't love you"

She said making his anger reach at it's peak...
He gripped her even more tightly.. leaving some more bursies

He gripped her neck tightly leaving some bursies there and pulled her by her neck for a kiss... But before he could attach his lips .. yn remembered about the spray which Jungkook gave and she quickly sprayed that and ran away from there while crying....

.................

"Good evening aunty..." He said and was heading to yn's room that's when YM asked something making him stop at the spot...

"Did yn and you had an argument?? Or did anyone say something to yn??" YM asked being concerned..

"Why?" Jungkook turned at her side and asked..

"I mean... Yn didn't say anything... She always talks about how her day went ...always giggling... Watching movies and eating snacks... But today since she came back.... She seemed to be in a bad mood and hasn't come down from her room ... But son... As you're going to her room ... Take these Fruits and feed her... She hasn't eaten anything in the evening... " YM said looking sad..

"When did she come??" Jungkook asked being curious

"3:45 like something..." Ym replied to which Jungkook just nodded as response and ran to yn's room...

No one was in the room... Jungkook heard water dripping sound so he thought.. that yn must be getting freshen up .. and he waited for her , while sitting on the bed holding that bowl...

Meanwhile

Yn's POV

I should've Jungkook stay with me.... Nothing would've happened... I'm a fool! It's all my fault... My body is looking so dirty... I'm not pure... I'm bad! I'm not a good friend... I'm not a good girl... I'm very bad ...My body is ugly... I'm bad

Suddenly I sobbed so loudly... Then I felt Jungkook calling me

........

"Princess! Princess! Are you okay??? What happened???" Jungkook shouted after hearing a loud sob coming from bathroom

"You go! I don't wanna talk to you! Go back! " Yn shouted back making Jungkook frown..

"What happened?? Did I do something wrong?? Just tell me.. I'll never repeat my mistake again... But Princess.. don't cry in the bathroom... What I did??" Jungkook said worriedly making yn feel guilty...

"Because of my fault why he's thinking himself bad? I shall go out " yn thought and came out of the bathroom...

His heart clenched seeing yn's red swollen eyes and pinkish nose and tear stained cheeks..."did she cry so much?? Mi amor you don't know what's on my mind.. but if you ever see you'll find no one but you " he thought to him self

"Princess!" He kept the bowl on the table and was about to go to yn when yn came and threw herself on him...

He started caressing her hairs..and said , " Princess...what I did?? Hmm... Why were you angry with me and crying now?? Mi amor.. I can't see you in pain"

Yn stayed silent and again started crying... snuggling onto his neck... And she finally spoke , " you're not the reason... I'm just in a bad mood"

He was caressing her hairs but then he saw something which made his eyes widen.. and wasting no time he asked, "from where you got this bursie on your neck princess??"

Yn's eyes widened...she started searching for an excuse..., "umm... I fell down ... That's why I was crying "

"Ah ! My baby... But why does it look like some finger marks ?" Jungkook again asked..

"Ahem.... I rubbed it so roughly so it left my finger prints " yn again replied...

" Is it?? Hm.... So baby.. your mom was saying that you didn't eat anything... Now if you be this much sensitive how will it work hun? .. now just let me feed you the fruits..."

............

"This time you escaped babygirl..but the next time I won't spare you at all... You'll fucking regret."

.............

Heya! Dear readers... Kindly vote for me... IK I've a few readers.. but I'll be really glad if those few readers support me.well.. don't forget to vote , comment and follow..

(Else Marry Oli London)

Take Care ...