Chapter 3

Ran's POV

"Go to the basement..."

You again...who are you? I mean seriously...how can you get into my head?

"Now..."

"Okay I'm going, I'm going..." I say.

"Going where?" Randy asks.

"The basement..." I say. "Where is it?"

"It's beside room 1B. Well...that's where the stairs are." Howard says.

"Okay." I say.

"Deep in the basement lies your prize. Claim it. It's your destiny..."

"And what's in it for me?" I ask.

"Your freedom from me."

"Yay, okay you've got me convinced, I'm going." I say.

It doesn't take me long to find room 1B, but beside it is a door, it's unlocked...I walk down the stairs to the basement...

It looks just like some storage closet. Wait...there's a carving on the wall. A fancy eight?

"What the juice?" I say.

I lean against the wall. When I turn around I see it has become a door.

"Weird." I say.

I open the door, and find a small room, very dusty and dirty. The only thing there really is, is a display table, with a blue book siting on it...and a mask on the book.

"Take it, it's yours now..."

"Fine..." I say. I pick it up and put it in my blue bag.

I leave the basement...no more voices...I'm free...but what is this book? And what's with the mask?

**Ran's house**

When I get home from school I run into my room lock the door. And take out the blue book and the mask. I put the mask on...once it's on blue pieces of fabric entangle me. Soon I am in a suit...

"Wait a minute..." I say. "Mask...book...am I the ninja?"

"Ninja stab." I say reaching into my back and pulling out a sword, stabbing my only stuffed animal.

"This is so Bruce! I'm the ninja!" I say.

The dusty blue book glows. I wipe it off and open it. A blue light flashes into my eyes and I pass out.

When I wake up I'm pretty sure I'm in the book...I know this sound weird...but I'm in the book. I'm in a Japenese dojo, with one person in it...a man with blue hair and hazel eyes approaches me...

"What do you want?" I ask.

"No ones been here in two centuries..." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Do you want the whole story?" He asks. "Or the short version."

"Short version." I say.

"My name is En." He says. "I am a member of the Norisu nine. The Norisu nine is a group of brothers...ninjas who battled the forces of evil...you are the blue ninja. You are also a blood descendant from the Norisu nine. I'm pretty sure your I'm your great great great...well you get it...great grandfather. And the red ninja has Con's Nomicon. Con is the oldest of the Norisu nine.

"Okay En." I say.

This is too much...Norisu nine? En...? Wait...how does Randy know about the Norisu nine? Is he...he's the red ninja!

I'm pretty sure Randy gave me his number...let's see...809-905-234...

I type the number into my Mc.Fist pad...

"Calling Randy..." It says.

Randy's POV

Me and Howard in the middle of level zero on grave puncher six. When suddenly my Mc.Fist pad beeps.

"Pause the game Howard I gotta take this..." I say.

"Okay...just know that I'm gonna eat your Mc.Fizzles." Howard says.

I pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hi is this Randy?"

"Who is this?" I ask.

"Ran. Ran Norisu."

"Oh hi Ran." I say.

"Hey...I was wondering if you know who the Norisu nine are?" Ran asks.

Oh no...does she know? No...she can't....

"Yes...I know." I say. "Do you?"

"Yes! I'm so glad someone knows! I though I was the only one!" Ran says.

"Yeah...me too." I say. "How'd you get in?"

"To what?" Ran asks.

"The Norisu nine...you know? The book club..." I say.

"Oh yeah...well...you know, they just let me in." Ran says.

"Yeah...well I have to go...play grave puncher six with Howard and he's eating all of my Mc.Fizzles." I say.

"Okay...bye." Ran says.

"Let me guess...your going to go into the Nomicon?" Howard says.

"Yeah...I'll be right back!" I say.

"Okay but when you get back, your Mc.Fizzles will be gone!" Howard says.

I walk into the bathroom and shloomp into the Nomicon. I land on the top of a hill, it has no flowers, no grass, I think it's sand.

"Nomicon, the blue ninja...who is it?" I ask.

Then the crazy writing that the Nomicon has pops up in the sand.

"The identity of the ninja shall remain hidden." I read it out loud.

"Yeah and this is the blue ninja...not the ninja." I say.

The sand starts sinking and soon I am out of the Nomicon.

"Howard...you have to leave." I say.

"Why, because the Nomicon told me to?" He asks.

"No...because I have to, think about something..." I say.

"Okay...I'll meet you at the game hole, you know? When you actually want to hang out!" Howard says.

Howard leaves just as I run into my room and start thinking.

Blue ninja? Who is it! And why haven't I seen him? Or her...but there haven't been any girl ninjas since...never?