Chapter 12

Ran's POV

I can't believe Randy asked me out on a date! I mean it's not really a date, we're talking about the sorcerer. But still, that counts right?

So I dress in the most pretty dress I have, it's a blue strapless dress with blue coloured flowers around the waist. It has a thin layer of clear fabric around the skirt to make it look like I'm some sort of ballerina.

I'm waiting outside for about ten minutes, and then that's when Randy shows up. And he's blushing.

He's wearing a blue tux. Awe...he looks so handsome.

"Ran you looks so hot." Randy says. Blushing.

"And you look very handsome." I say.

"How about instead of going to PJ Mc.Flubbuster's, we go to a fancy restaurant?" Randy asks.

"Sure." I say.

So walk downtown to a restaurant called Naomi and Kevin's. And when we walk in it is fancy. Everything looks so expensive. When we sit down I get right down to business.

"So do you really think we can summon the first ninja?" I say.

"I think so. I just don't know how." Randy says.

Something that brings people back to life...the ninja art of healing!

"The ninja art of healing." I say.

"You know that could work! Let's try it. After we're done of course." I say.

"Yeah." I say.

Randy orders Lasagna and Sprite. I order steak and Cream soda. We eat our food in peace, for once. We eventually kiss at the end.

"Randy that was so nice. I'm glad I came." I say.

"It was Bruce, wasn't it?" Randy asks.

"Yeah." I say.

Randy's POV

Just when we're about to leave I see an all too familiar ginger sitting with a girl with dark blue hair...

Howard and Debbie. How nice. Never expected Debbie from Howard, cause he thinks she's annoying. But maybe something changed in the summer.

"Howard. Debbie. I never though you would be dating." I say.

"Well we are. So back of Randy." Debbie says.

"Woah. Sassy." Ran says.

"You should talk." Debbie says.

"I guess I am pretty sassy, but so are you." Ran says while giggling.

"Yeah I guess so." Debbie says. While also giggling.

"So what brings you two? Are you also on a date?" Howard asks.

"Yes." I say.

"Well we should be going now. So bye." Ran says.

"Bye." Debbie says.

So when we walk out. We go back to our houses to change. After we meet in the park.

"So how's this going to work?" Ran asks.

"We put our ninja suits on use the art of healing." I say. "We use it on the Nomicons."

"Oh I get it." Ran says.

"But we can't do it in public..." I say.

"In the sewers?" Ran asks.

"Sure." I say.

So when we get to the sewers, me and Ran put on our ninja masks, take out our Nomicons, and use the art of healing on them.

And to my surprise it works. Before me I see the first ninja, plop plop, and come other guy in a blue ninja suit.

"Randy! What's up! I haven't seen you in like forever!" Plop-plop yells.

"Hey Plop-plop." I say.

"So guys. The sorcerer will be out in a week, and we need your help. We need you to help us fight." Ran asks.

"How do you know?" First ninja asks.

"The comet." The other blue ninja says.

"Oh yeah..." First ninja says.

"The comet is very special. It comes about every eight hundred and one years. Which is in six days. It releases so much dark magic. Enough magic to free the sorcerer." The other blue ninja says.

"And we're supposed to, once he escapes, shove him back in that his prison." I say.

"Yeah. And it'll be hard...but we'll be able to do it." First ninja says.

Ran's POV

So there's a comet? And it's going to release the sorcerer?

"You better not interfere with my plans. I will escape, and the world will be mine."

No it won't. Because we will stop you. We have En, we have Con, and we have plop-plop.

"You have no idea what your capable of. We could rule the world together."

"Get out of my head or I will!" I scream.

"You'll what? Hmm."

I'm tired of this. I never agreed to any of this. I never agreed to being the ninja. I never agreed to this mind power. I can't take any more of this.

"Who's in your head?" Plop plop asks. And starts laughing.

I break down in tears. I don't care what everyone else is thinking.

"Ran, what's wrong?" Randy asks.

"The sorcerer. Who do you think?" I yell.

And before I know it I'm floating in the air.

"What the juice!?!" I say. And I'm no longer crying, now I'm just filled with confusion.

En and Con face palm their selves. They know something.

"Look, Ran. You have special powers."

"We don't know what they are, they could be anything."

"Telekinesis. Water powers."

"Even reading people's minds. Which we already know you have."

"And telekinesis."

I try to focus on putting myself back onto the ground, and it works. Then I try to make everyone start floating except me. And it...works.

"Ran what's happening?" Randy asks.

"I think they can explain." I say, pointing to En and Con.

"When someone's related to someone in the Norisu nine, they have these, powers, it's usually only one or two, but I think she has more. Considering her great great great great.......grandfather is the sorcerer." Con says.

"You lied." I say.

"How?" En asks.

"You should have told me this weeks ago. I could have mastered my powers by now. But oh no." I say.

"I know we should have told you before, and we're sorry." En says.

"Our primary focus should be training. Since we're probably fighting the sorcerer in six days." Con says.

"Yeah, it's okay. And your right, we should focus on training." I say.

I set them back down. So we can start training.