Azula

This chapter is not related to the story it's just Azula

Azula was the shadowed firebender in the original series' opening credits

Azula was the shadowed firebender in the original series' opening credits. Her bending, however, is orange instead of her trademark blue.

Despite being younger than her brother, Azula sometimes condescendingly referred to Zuko as "Little Zuzu".

Azula was the only known character to be able to create blue fire.

Azula was the first character to be seen generating lightning, as well as the only known woman able to do so.

She is also the first person revealed to be capable of generating lightning instantly without any prior charging movements.[33] Xu Ping An, however is the first known person in history implied to possess such an ability.

Azula is the only known woman able to redirect lightning, and one of a few known individuals who can both generate and redirect lightning, the others being her Uncle Iroh, Mako, and Lightning Bolt Zolt before the latter had his bending removed.

Azula is also only the second person to be able to lie to Toph without her being able to sense it, the first being Old Sweepy.

Forms of the word azul appear in several languages, including Spanish, Filipino, Galician, and Portuguese, all having the meaning of blue, which matches her trademark blue firebending.

Azula's voice actress, Grey DeLisle, also voiced Ming-Hua and Ta Min, the latter being Roku's wife and Azula's great-grandmother.
Azula displays symptoms similar to those of paranoid schizophrenia, a mental disorder characterized by delusions and hallucinations with an impending sense of doom and paranoia.

If Katara had not managed to revive Aang with spirit water, Azula would have been the first person to have broken the Avatar Cycle.

Azula was one of the few characters to have theme music that played when she entered a scene.

Azula was originally supposed to have an arranged marriage in Book Three, but the idea was scrapped.

Azula was the only named female firebender seen in the first series, with the exception of the female Avatars.

Azula's firebending contains elements from the chāquán system.

Azula was originally going to wear armor with a heavy phoenix theme, but the idea was scrapped.

Dark Horse editor Rachel Roberts has considered the possibility of Azula featuring in The Legend of Korra graphic novels, imagining that "she's kept tabs on her brother all these years, and scoffs over her morning paper whenever he's mentioned."
Rangi's appearance is based on Azula's appearance, with some differences being that Rangi doesn't care much about having some hairs out of place.

The Avatar Cookbook portrays Azula and Mai as being on speaking terms. Though the interactions are not explicitly dated, the cookbook is generally set after the Hundred Year War. This suggests that Azula eventually reconciled with Mai to some extent after the events of Smoke and Shadow.