Chapter #5

seven steps of love they countjust climb my dear chanting the lover's nameit's a fire that feels safe and sound

just climb my dear chanting the lover's name
it's a fire that feels safe and sound

"Aera, slow down I have feet, not theirs" A whine left the girl's mouth as Aera kept on dragging him, God knows where.
"Sorry, sorry... Here we are"

"Whe-Y-you" her brain kind of malfunctioned. That stranger was waiting for her in the room Aera took her in.
"Aera, you knew" She nodded her head slowly at Eunji's question.
"Let me give you an important hint" Tarhyung began to walk towards the girl making her heart pound loudly in her chest.
"My name is Taehyung...Kim Taehyung" he reached out his hand to shake it with her.

T-taehyung?

Taetae?...

"I'll be Taetae's wife"

"Yes, you will"

Every word she wrote in her diary for him, every memory she had with taehyung, every dream she saw of him, every feeling she told Aera about him. She recalled everything, every single thing.

The stranger confessing his love for her was the one she loved for years.

"Sorry bestie, I am oppa's secret dairy too in which he wrote his every feeling for you"
Aera said in the apology which made the situation for her heart.
It was too much, her emotions overwhelmed her. She did what she always did.
She ran away.

"Oppa, I swear if she breaks the friendship with me...I will sue you" a pout resting on her lips when she turned to her brother who was just smiling and was in his 'daydream'.
"I am the professional lawyer, not you, baby" he chuckled at her.
"So what? I will defeat you" he smirked and cupped her cheeks.
"No one can, kiddo"

"This is the case of love, Oppa"

"Whatever the case is, Taehyung will win"

.
.
.
.

She ran again as fast as she could.
Like always.
Her heart was drumming loudly in her ears, she ran passing every person making her heel tap on the marble stairs loudly she went towards the male standing in front of her.
Seokjin's eyes widened looking at her running towards him, his heart raced while who was standing next to him widened his eyes as well, the speed she was coming with she would definitely fall on Jin or hug him tight but she pressed the breaks just near Jin.
"E-eunji... Y-you" Jin's brain malfunctioned seeing her that close.
"J-jin oppa, let's go" she said in a hurry and then her hand gripped onto the male's hand making his heart do things it never did before.

"That's not good, that's not good" Jimin mumbled under his breath at the sight.
.
.
.
.
Newly bloomed flowers indicate life, she was full of life and happiness. Now, a new emotion was attached to this happiness, the emotion of being loved, the emotion of being admired, the emotion of being with the one you want. Her fingers gently touched the soft petals of the flowers making her smile before she started to pour water on them humming a soft melody.
His lips could've touched the warm edge of the cup if she wasn't there. He found himself staring at the angel on Mr Lee's balcony with so much love in his eyes. He read about love in Sufism those 7 stages of love, but he was surely not at the stage of attraction. He may have crossed the stage of love too.
She was becoming his breath.
The soft wind that caressed her cheeks was making him jealous if it was a person he was surely dead by now.
And then things stopped.
Their eyes met each other.
They were staring into each other's eyes like memorising each other, saving each other's images in their eyes.
If it was not his mother's voice that broke the trance, they swore they couldn't stop themselves from looking at each other.
Maybe Eunji had crossed the stage of attraction too.
.