Chapter #10

you're now a moon in my skyI close the book of my heart's desire

The date of the wedding had been set, and taehyung was usually in his apartment or with Jimin to avoid breaking down in tears again.
The Kim mansion was busy with the wedding preparation.
And Eunji, she was in her room, all the time. She didn't cry in front of anyone again. Ten days passed like 10 minutes, even when she wanted it to stop.
.
.
.
It was the night before the wedding, three pairs of eyes were staring at the ceiling, Seokjin smiling looking up at the ceiling of his now decorated room while dreaming about her with his open eyes and on the other hand it was taehyung laying his head in Jimin's lap who was looking down at his best friend. Tears were sliding down from the corner of his eyes and Jimin was wiping them off his face, not being able to know how to comfort the younger.
Eunji was staring up at the ceiling blankly just then her room's door opened after a knock and Aera stepped inside holding Eunji's wedding dress in her hands. She placed it on the chair in front of the vanity and climbed up on her bed. She played herself beside her and held her hand.
"Do not fall in love bestie, love is a fire which burns the soul and turns it into ashes"

Aera squeezed her hand as tears started to escape her eyes looking at Eunji like this, she wasn't the Eunji she lived with all those years.
"You know Aera, I never felt this way before but these days I feel like...I will die...I d-don't want to die Aera" That was the point where she broke down hugging Aera tight for the sake of her life.
"I am scared Aera" she cried her heart out making Aera cry too.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung never wanted to see the sun of that morning but he had to. He looked at himself in the mirror after getting ready and wore glasses to somehow cover his red eyes.
"Let's go," Jimim's voice made him turn, he was there with his wife who smiled sadly looking at him. Taehyung nodded and left with the couple.
Kim's mansion was decorated like a castle and the guests started to arrive.
"I wanted to be you in the next life Jin Hyung" he mumbled to himself and stepped inside the mansion, he had already booked his flight to LA and it was his last time coming to the mansion, he would be happy seeing Eunji happy but he wouldn't be able to see her with anyone so, he promised himself he won't return.

"Where were you huh?" Jin held his shoulder and Taehyung just gave him a smile in return.
"Nowhere"

"Uff this boy, I am nervous won't you tell me how I look right now hmm?" he gave Jin a tight hug "You are always the most handsome, hyung"

"Jin, Taehyung come. We are getting late"
.
.
.
Taehyung could've given her his whole life if he could. She was looking this angelic in the bride's dress, he couldn't be able to move his eyes. Aera was holding Eunji's hand taking her towards Jin. The crowd was in awe looking at the beautiful bride. Jin's heart did a 360-degree flip as he saw Eunji. Could he get more lucky?
He took her soft hand in his and made her stand in front of him as the priest started the wedding.
The grip of Taehyung's hand over the glass tightened as he heard the 'I do' from his brother.
"Do you Lee Eunji, take Kim Seokjin as your wedded Husband?"

'the day I memorised you, I forgot my existence'

'I wanna marry you'

'trust me'

'no one dies for anyone, Eunji'

"I..d-do"

The glass in the male's grip shattered. He turned around, no he couldn't see those lips he admired the whole life touching someone's. But then the yell of his lover's name made him turn. And his whole world stopped.