Epilogue

"Eunji!

"Eunji!...come back don't run around the house"

"Kim Eunji!" 

"Mama, me no wanna have mik" 

The four-year-old angel ran around the mansion holding her small doll in her hand while a young lady ran behind her. 
"here got you, you naughty girl" the childish giggle echoed loud in the mansion making her mother smile in adoration. 
"Dada?" she asked looking at her mother with stars in her eyes, her father was her favourite.
"He came late darling and he is asleep" Yuri said, taking the doll from her hand and handing her a small cup of strawberry milk.
"Will we go meet Angel?" she asked innocently making her mother smile sadly.
"yeah, now drink" 

Kim Yuri, Seokjin's wife and his daughter, Eunji's mother always wished she wasn't his wife, she wasn't the mother of his child. She wished to be the one her husband cried in the dark, named his daughter as her, called her angel and loved her with all his heart. Jin told her, he loved her as well but he wouldn't replace Eunji's place in her and neither did Yuri try to. 

Jin opened his eyes and wiped the corners of them "The tears which never left your eyes are soaking my eyes for years, Eunji"
"I still wish you come out from somewhere and call my name" 

"Dada!" 

His lips curved into a smile as he saw the tiny figure rushing towards him, he picked up the little girl in his arms and kissed his forehead " My Eunji" 
"Dada, why crying?" she wiped his eyes with her tiny hands making the male smile sadly.
"Missing angel hmm?" he turned at the familiar voice and saw Aera step inside his room 
"Oh you came" Jin smiled and side-hugged his sister " Yeah, I just came"  she replied. 
Aera now lives in the USA with her husband and her son, Taehyun, but came back to Korea as their father died a week ago. She couldn't be able to get a flight so it took a week for her to come. 
"Uh Jin, Someone came and asked for you" Yuri informed Jin "This early" Jin frowned his brows but stood up from his bed having Eunji in his arms and walked out followed by Aera. 

There was a male at the door, standing looking outside, his back was facing Jin.
"Yes?" With that, the male turned, his clothes were old and dusty, seokjin looked closely and his eyes widened. It was taehyung. He looked like he grew ages in just 10 years. 
"T-tae?" Jin gulped stepping closer to the male, tears making his vision blurry, was it a dream or it was really, taehyung standing in front of him?
"OPPA!" Aera ran towards him and held him close, tears streaming down her face.
"where the hell were you huh? do you realize it's been 10 years!" 

"Just 10 years has passed?" he looked down at the girl with a smile. It was not the taehyung they remembered, it scared Jin. 
"Heard dad died," he asked looking at Jin. 

"Yes"

"Everything has an end" 

"you did forget about us huh?" Aera said feeling her break at her brother's condition.

"I remember nothing at all" 

"What about her? you never visited her grave, you forgot about her too?" 

"Aera, he can forget anyone but not her... it's not easy to put flowers on your life's grave. Eunji, why don't you take Uncle and Aera with you to meet Angel hmm?" 

Taehyung's heart dropped at the name, he looked at the little girl in his brother's hold, warm tears gathered in his eyes. 
"let's go uncle"

'I won't come back if I go there'

"let's go" She gripped his big finger and pulled him out with too much force making Yuri chuckle. Aera followed them. 
The steps he took towards her grave were like a walk of a million miles for him.
"flower for angel" he took the flowers from her tiny hands and stepped inside the graveyard. 
"Hey angel" Eunji said putting the flower on the grave and asked taehyung to do the same and he did. He kneeled and put the flower on her grave and touched the soil, tears started to fall from his eyes but then he heard a voice. His image was blurry and his mind was in a daze.
"Eunji" he turned.
she was there, wearing that wide dress.
looking so angelic as ever.
he smiled.
"Eunji" he called him again and stood up.

"oppa where are you going?"

He avoided everyone and continued to walk, all these years he had spent in the library, he felt her everywhere around her, her voice and her thoughts but at that moment it felt real, she was there calling him. 

He ran smiling calling her name and Aera ran behind him holding Eunji in her arms but she was late. 
.
.

.

Taehyung ran into an accident with a car, the car threw him away on the road making people gasp. Blood started to oz out of his head. 
The last 7 minutes.
He saw her holding his hand for him.

"come let's go, tae"

"E-eunji" his body jerked up but that smile rested on his lips, eyes up at the sky looking at her. 

Close your eyes,
we will meet in the dreams,
a world in the sky 
where we will be free...

-------------------------THE END--------------------------