Ep6

Vernon along with Mingyu and Jun were waiting for their husbands/boyfriend to come down. And while waiting, Jun and Mingyu were encouraging hansol who was hella nervous.

"Calm down vern, everythings going to be fine" Jun put a hand on his shoulder reassuringly. "But hyung what if I mess up" hansol said nervously as he rubbed his hands together.

"No you won't, don't worry lil bro" Mingyu said giving him a reassuring smile. Hansol felt a little at ease as his brothers encouraged him. At that moment he felt grateful for his elder hyungs. despite being half brothers, they were always there for him. They would always have his back during a difficult time and would always be there for him.they would defend him from bullies who mock him for being half Korean.

Even thought their mothers didn't have a good relationship, their bound was unbreakable.

"Soo where did you plan to take him?" Jun asked in a teasing tone while a smirk played on his lips. " Kwan has always wanted to watch a real live show of ballet dancing, soo I'm planning on taking him to a ballerina concert, then we'll go to Jin hyung's restaurant and there I will give him a surprise gift." Hansol explained sparkles in his eyes.

The two brother who were intrigued by their brothers date plan, suddenly got curious about what the surprise gift was. "Ooooh~ what's the surprise gift lover boy?" Mingyu said wiggling his eyebrows in a teasing expression.

"It's a limited edition of LV bag, he always wanted one. Soo I'll surprise him with that." Vernon said with a proud expression. "By the way how do you know all of this, you weren't that close to him before confessing" Jun asked suspiciously.

Vernon looked at his brothers nervously. But before he could answer

"He stalked him by following him to the academy almost everyday and his social media accounts" jihoon suddenly said him and wonwoo coming down the stairs together as the saw the surprised look on the tops, while Vernon looked shocked.

"H-how'ed you know?" Vernon looked at them stunned. Wonwoo and jihoon look at each other smirking "we might have noticed your name on his instagram followers section and how you instantly leave the police station going to the academy just to see him" Wonwoo explained with a knowing smirk seeing vernon's flustered face.

" gosh! Didn't know the calm and collected , shy hansol Choi was this bold" Mingyu teased making the already flustered officer turn different shades of red. "Oh god~ hyung! Now he'll think I'm weird because of that, he'll now not go on a date with me" hansol said embarrassed and sad as he looked down.

"No he will not! Firstly cuz he's too inlove with you too care. Secondly, yesterday he was rambling on and on about how even if you were a psychopathic doctor who's plans are taking over the whole world, he'll still be in love with you" jihoon said making hansol feel at ease and blushy.

"Damn! Hansol you look handsome" Wonwoo said as he ruffled hansol's hair and sat next to his husband while jihoon sat next to him.