Ep7

Seungcheol stood in middle of the room with Jun on his right and Mingyu on his left. The bottoms, except jihoon (he already went to daegu) were standing on the right next to Jun.

Something like this 👇🏻

Seungkwan, Wonwoo, Minghao, Jun, seungcheol, Mingyu, soonyoung, hansol

They chatted waiting for the new nanny a.k.a jeonghan
"Omg! I can't wait to see hannie hyung, I haven't seen him in 3 weeks" earning nods from the bottoms and chuckles from the tops. While seungcheol just judges their existence.
"Cheol hyung! Ya better say yes when I invite hannie hyung on shopping sprees" Minghao said with a warning glare. "And hangouts" seungkwan added as the other two nod at him.

Seungcheol looked at them raising a brow before answering "or what?" He said smirking.
The bottoms look at each other before giving him an unbothered look "or I will poison you in your sleep motherf*ckaaaa" seungkwan said with an evil smile making his boyfriend slightly terrified. "Or I'll put spells on you from the books I read to curse you" Wonwoo said with a wicked smirk making his husband choke on his own saliva.

"And I'll use my material skills on you" Minghao said with a smirk. Jun was thinking how the hell are his husband and brother in laws not afraid of their brother.

Seungcheol forgot who he was for a second, gulping a big lump down his throat, fear visible in his eyes. "O-ok o-ok fine" seungcheol sighed in defeat.

"But what's the use of bringing him here then? If you guys take him away every time" seungcheol said with a smug smile.

"Well ofcourse not all the time you dumb camel" Minghao said erasing seungcheol's smug look with a shocked one. He turned to his brother who just shrugged holding back his laughter,
Minghao rolled his eyes.

"And besides we miss our mama bird" Wonwoo said smiling softly, Mingyu chuckles at his husband while seungcheol shook his head.

Just then, a bodyguard came towards seungcheol "sir the new nanny has arrived with officer hong" seungcheol nodded telling the bodyguard to bring them in.

Everyone went back to where they were standing as they faced the big door which was being gapped by two bodyguards on either sides. When the door was wide open in came Joshua in his uniform with jeonghan following behind him looking down shyly.

Joshua bowed as soon as he was in front of the mafia. "Mr.choi, I apologise for our lateness"
Joshua said politely with a smile. "No worries chief and your not that late anyways" seungcheol said returning the smile. His eyes then traveled behind the officer seeing a beautiful faced lad looking down with shyness, his pale skin shimmering with pink blush, his brown hazel eyes, dark black hair and slim figure.

With out a doubt, seungcheol has never seen someone this gorgeous and beautiful in his entire life. Even his ex-wife doesn't compare with this angel in front of him. His beauty was outta this universe.

"And you must be jeonghan?" Seungcheol asked with a slight smile taking out his hand with jeonghan shoook immediately "Y-yes that's me sir" jeonghan stuttered as he bowed his head.
Seungcheol softly smiled.

"Cute" seungcheol thought but quickly shook it off

"Your welcomed to the Choi's mansion, I was gonna let Vernon show you around but somebody else wants to" seungcheol side eyed the bottoms who were looking at hannie while shaking in excitement.

Jeonghan giggled silently, "this is chan's schedule, his lunch and dinner time and Etc" seungcheol continued as he took a paper that soonyoung handed him. He turned back to jeonghan about to give him the paper, but he wasn't there.