Ep3

(Note: jeonghan and Joshua's grandparents are in their mid sixties soo they aren't that old as ya'll think they are since their grandparents got married at 17 and had 2 daughters (the twins mother and jihoon and yoongi's mother) at the age of 19 )

Disclaimer: I changed the twins surname to hong cuz their grandparents are yoon and from their mothers side( i know i just said the most confusing thing ever lol!)

Anyways

Let's get into our story!!

Korea's national police force

Joshua was in his office distributing with two officers who witnessed the daycare and children's hospital incident. "Did you check around and inside the children's hospital?" Joshua asked desperately " yes chief we checked around and inside the hospital but fortunately we caught them before they could do anything " said the officer . "Ok then how about the daycare?"asked Joshua.

"Fortunately we found a bomb but we immediately stopped it captain" the officer answered as Joshua sighed in relief. "But captain, why are you soo desperate to know... I mean like is there someone you know that works in either of those places?" The officer asked out of curiosity that Joshua sensed. Joshua crossed his arms leaning against his chair before answering the officer.

"My husband is a doctor at the Children's hospital and my twin brother is a teacher at the daycare that my late mother used to own" Joshua explained. "I honestly don't know what I would do if something happened to either of them" Joshua sighed looking out the window. "Oh then we'll make sure nothing happens then sir" the officer said giving his chief a reassuring smile. "I hope soo" Joshua said returning the smile.

"Captain!captain!" An officer came in running but stood up straight as soon as he was in front of his chief. "What is it officer?" Joshua said as he stood up facing the officer. "Captain mr.choi is here and he wants to discuss something with you" the officer said in one breath. "What? Why?" Joshua asked confused. "I don't know sir" said the officer said as Joshua sighed. "Ok then, bring him in" Joshua said.

The officer then opened the door and in came seungcheol with Mingyu on his left and Jun on his right. while Vernon was in front leading them in. "Shua hyung, my hyung here wants to discuss something with you" Vernon said as he came in with his hyungs behind him.

"Mr.choi we meet again, is their any problem or anything I can help with?" Joshua asked sitting back in his seat. "First I would like it if we had some privacy " seungcheol said eyeing the officers on either sides of Joshua.

Joshua got the point and gestured the officers to leave. After they left, Joshua sat up again " so mr.choi how can I help you?" Joshua asked facings the Choi brothers. "Well as you know, I have been looking for a nanny for chan" seungcheol said as Joshua nodded for the mafia to continue.

"I asked soonyoung to search up some of the best Nannie's here in Seoul and your twin brother was one of them" seungcheol said in a monotonous tone. "Ok but I still don't get what you want mr.choi" jisoo admitted confused.

"What I'm saying is I want your Twin brother to be my son's Nanny ."

*********************

~Yoon's house~

Jeonghan has just returned from daycare and he was exhausted! All he wants now is a hot bath and some hot cocoa. He entered inside the house taking off his shoes "I'm home!" Jeonghan said placing his shoes inside the cabinet before walking towards the living room to see his grandparents and brother in law, seokmin.

His grandma was cooking while his grandpa was watching TV. And seokmin, well seokmin was quiet and an uneasy look was present on his face. "Ohh jeonghannie! How was daycare today?" Ms.yoon asked as she was placing food on the plates. "It was great halmeoni" jeonghan said as he gave a chaste kiss on his halmeoni's cheek. "Was there any shenanigans or drama that happened today?" Ms Yoon asked. Jeonghan and mr.yoon roll their eyes at their wife/grandma "really honey? You still haven't changed, still looking for drama here and there" mr.yoon said done with his wife's antics.