Ep1

Seoul.South Korea

In the scary and dark basement of a huge mansion. Sounds of screaming and beating could be heard. A man in his late 30s was getting beaten mercilessly from punchs to getting kicked in the stomach, slapping and punching his guts. the mafia kept beating the shit out of the man until a voice spoke that made him stop.

"Leave him Mingyu he isn't worth dying in your hands " said the man sitting on the chair who seems to be the boss. With one man standing on his right . Mingyu then harshly threw the man on the ground and went to Stand on the left side of his boss.

The man then looked at Seungcheol with fear and pleading eyes and said "pls spare me I really don't know anything pls" the man said. Seungcheol leaned to the man until he was the same height. "Spare u?huh you really think I'm stupid"seungcheol said. The man although scared was looking at seungcheol with confusion.

Seungcheol glared at the man and grabbed his wrist harshly while pointing at it. " you really thought I wouldn't notice the KG tattoo that's on your wrist huh" seungcheol said with a smirk as he saw the man expression changes from confusion to realization and fear.

"Now if you don't open THAT DAMN MOUTH OF YOURS, you know the consequences " seungcheol then leaned on his chair the smirk not leaving his face . He gets up and was about to leave " Mingyu continue your work with that shit and Jun come with me " he then left while walking in the dark hallway of the basement with Jun following him.

" hyung are U sure that he is one of Kang's men?" Jun asked as he follows his brother.  " yes Jun I'm 100% sure , he has the KG tattoo on his wrist witch every Kang member has " seungcheol said as Jun made an "o" shape as in understanding.

They then turned to an another hallway. "But hyung what if he doesn't say anything, I mean this is the 10th man we caught trying to bomb public place , the first one tried to bomb a children hospital and the second tried to to bomb a daycare do you hear me hyung A DAYCARE & CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL " Jun said pissed and in disbelief how someone can be this disheartened. Seungcheol sighed as he felt anger raise in him as he hears his brother. Cuz no matter how much of kangs men they bring non of them open their mouth and tell them the secret about kang hide out .

(For ya'll confusion: the kang enterprise is Choi's biggest enemy since Choi suho ( Choi brothers father) killed kang beom seok who was a big criminal back in the days , soo his son kang baeseok is taking over his position and continuing to do his father shinanigins and Choi enterprises is trying to stop that . That's why kangs are afraid of The Chois)

"I'm sorry hyung but I can't handle this anymore we can't just keep bringing in kangs men but non of them open their mouths , soo we end up killing them, there's no use in bringing them here, u know how well kang trains his men" Jun said. "More like torture" seungcheol said as Jun sighed.

"But really hyung I'm losing hope on saving these poor souls" Jun said. "YAHH JUNHUI HOW CAN YOU THINK LIKE THAT, U CANT JUST GIVE UP INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE DYING , WE CANT GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT!" seungcheol bursted,Jun flinched at the outburst. Seungcheol sighed closing his eyes trying to calm down as he looked away " remember what father used to tell us, giving up is a sign of weakness for the purpose of a good reason "Seungcheol said his hand folded on his chest as he stared at the sealing.

"You don't know how much stress my job is here junhui , father left and gave me his position as mafia leader" seungcheol said and Jun looked up at him. "No matter how much I wanted to give up for the amount of stress and pain that I'm receiving...I always remember father's wise words , I can't even have a second to spend time with chan and be the good father I want that I want to be, I'm still doing this cuz it's the right thing to do , father may have left this world but he will continue to be a legend who always loved to help people, he left and gave me his position to continue doing what's right" seungcheol let out a huff of tiredness