Getting to know the characters ( more clearly)

SCOUPS is known as one of the most ruthless and merciless mafias in South Korea, he took the position after his dad passed away.he maybe known as a dangerous mafia. but he isn't a bad person he may have a face that could kill you just by one look. But he isn't like that, he doesn't blow up places nor kill the innocent like other mafias.

Instead he is trying to find who is the cause of the explosion and bombings that's happening in the city and killing people. He only kills criminals and bad people.

But other than his mafia life, he is a dad to a beautiful 4 month old baby boy. He divorced his wife cuz she was a gold digger and fooled him into love, she also left him with a newborn baby. Cuz of that seungcheol tried to kill her but was stopped by his brother Jun.

Seungcheol's father married 3 women, the first one being seungcheol soonyoung & mingyu's mother, then a Chinese women who is jun's mom, and the last an American woman who is vernon's mom. But other then being half brothers they loved each other and always had each others backs .

Vernon is the youngest but didn't want to be a mafia like his hyungs soo he became a police officer the head chief assistant of Choi's police team. U may think if hansol is one of the Choi brothers then why isn't he the head chief?. Well my lovely readers, our dear seungcheol here thought how mature and hardworking joshua is and how he manages the team, he impressed seungcheol, but hansol was never jealous nor complained cuz he agrees that Joshua is a great chief and he's friends with Joshua.

Jun & soonyoung were called the twins of the Choi's but not from the same mother. Both of them were born the same year, the same month, but not the same day. Since middle school Joshua , Jun & soonyoung were best friends though joshua was a year older. Jisoo knew they were mafias but didn't mind cuz he knew they weren't bad people.

Jeonghan and Joshua  are identical twins but are different in personality. Jeonghan is 2 minutes older than Joshua .  The difference is that jeonghan is a bottom while Joshua  is a top. Jeonghan is a daycare teacher while Joshua  is the head chief of the Choi's police team. Jeonghan knew his brother was working for mafias. At first he freaked out but after Joshua  explained to him , he understood.

The twins mother used to own a daycare where jeonghan began to work at since the age of 14. It became an after school thing for him to help and spend time with his mother. Joshua also wanted to help his mother but he was too focused on studies. The kids loved jeonghan soo much to the point that made his mom impressed on how much her son can manage kids at a young age.

4 years later , the twins found out that their mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and was terribly sick. They were devastated. They tried to focus on studies and also help and support their mother at the same time. They even closed the daycare and explained to the children's parents and good thing they understood.

Then about 5 months later , their mother sadly passed away . They all were devastated especially jeonghan who was the closest to her. Her last wish before passing was for jeonghan to take over the daycare. Of course he agreed, after 2years later when they were 20 their father passed away by a car accident. So they lived with grandparents, even thought they denied and were old enough but their grandparents insisted and they couldn't say no. Soo they lived there with Joshua's boyfriend.

Their grandpa had cancer , they didn't want to risk losing another member of their family, soo they worked hard and went to several jobs with the help of Joshua's boyfriend.

Explaination on how the twins met their friends

First they met-well jeonghan met seokmin in middle school. Both got close in a week . Jeonghan introduced seokmin to Joshua  and the moment Joshua met seokmin he fell in love with him. Seokmin introduced them to his older brother Wonwoo.

Joshua on the other hand, met Jun and soonyoung. They also became close, they also knew about Joshua's crush and would tease him about it.
The twins cousin, jihoon was new to their school, soo jeonghan invited him to their friend groups. Soon he became close to jeonghan's friends and also found himself a crush on a certain tiger addicted man.

On their first day of high school , they were approached by a chubby cheeked diva-like boy who was non other then URI BOO. Minghao was a transfer student from china seungkwan invited him for lunch and introduced him to his group and soon became close to them.

They were all very close and had each other's back, even when the twins lost their mother. They would comfort them , even thought joshua's friend group was consents of 3 he was still happy cuz jeonghan's friends were his friends too they comforted him too.

In high school, Joshua confessed to seokmin and both started dating since then. Jeonghan knew his brother had a crush on his best friend and the other way around. Soo he planned to make them confess.

He also noticed his cousin and friend Minghao also had crush's on his brothers friends. Soo he planned on making them confess too.(poor hannie making other love but can't find love himself. Soon hannie soon)
Soo soonhoon and junhao are sailing thanks to our Cupid hannie

On their graduation day , the friend group had to separate soo they can follow their dreams and careers . It was really hard for them especially for the twins and seokmin. But they still contact each other, jeonghan stayed in Seoul , jisoo went to LA , Wonwoo went to his home town, Changwon and study there, while seokmin went to their mothers home town Yong-in and study there, Minghao went back to china to peruse his dream as a fashion designer, jihoon went back to his hometown daegu to his older brother and pursue his dream as a producer, seungkwan went to his hometown jeju island since he didn't visit in a while soo he decided to to study there and become a ballet dancer.

They would face time each other and talk about their days, well mainly seungkwan gossiping, spilling tea and talking about bitchs in college.
3y later, they all reunited again even had a party, Joshua came back from LA and proposed to seokmin with the help of jeonghan. Meanie , Soonhoon & junhao got engaged on the same day, but sadly jeonghan couldn't make it due to issues at the daycare. But he apologised

Explanation on how meanie met

Wonwoo and Mingyu met when Mingyu had a mission in Changwon. Wonwoo was working in a cafe, he was packing his belongings soo he can go home and his manager told him to close the cafe. He was about to leave when suddenly the cafe door burst open , making Wonwoo jump as he wore a shocked face, a tall and handsome man ( that's what wonu thought) about 6ft , covered in blood, had many wounds and cuts on his face but still managed to look good-ahmmm moving on.

Wonwoo was shocked he couldn't process what was happening, the man came in and looked outside just to make sure no one was around. He turned around just to meet a shocked Wonwoo ,he looked at him while panting. "Where's the key?" The man asked Wonwoo was confused
"Huh?", the man looked at him and said " where the key to the cafe?" The man said as wonwoo understood and went to the man giving him the key. The man locked the door and leaned on it while panting.

"What's going on and are you okay?" Wonwoo asked as he walked to the man " do I look okay ?" The man said with sarcasm as Wonwoo blushed in embarrassment, the man found it cute . " wait let me get the first aid kit" Wonwoo quickly went to the back he came back and started to treat the man wounds. After he finished he asked the man " now can you please tell me what's going on and why you suddenly burst into the cafe almost giving me a heart attack " the man smiled at how cute Wonwoo was when is frustrated.

"I'm a mafia, don't panic I'm not a bad one a good one, and I was fighting with my enemy but as you can see I was injured and your cafe was the only shop open" the man explained as Wonwoo nodded in understanding. " I didn't catch your name beautiful" the man said as he walked closer to Wonwoo . Wonwoo blushed at the name and said " Wonwoo , jeon wonwoo" the man held wonwoo's chin and murmured "pretty" as Wonwoo was flustered. " what yours ?" Wonwoo asked as he backed away from the man .

"Mingyu . Choi mingyu" Mingyu said as Wonwoo nodded, after that Mingyu offered Wonwoo a drive home as an apology for scaring him. Wonwoo denied at first , but Mingyu insisted soo he said yes. Mingyu also got to get wonwoo's number, he would visit the cafe when it's closing time cuz he wants to spend time wonu. Then Mingyu confessed and wonu said yes.

That's the story of meanie

Hey lovely's , I may be release ep1 in 2 or 3 days
Please understand since I have to re-write all these chapters and stories
Please understand
Bye