Pranked (Harry)

HARRY'S POV
"Happy 5 year anniversary!!" I said to y/n.
"I love you." She kissed me.
Once I said it back she grabbed her keys and left the house.
°~°
Y/N is coming home from work in 1hr and I am going to Prank her... lets just hope she doesn't take it too seriously.
I heard the front door open and footsteps coming up the stairs. I grabbed my camera and positioned it where hope she won't see it.
Y/N POV
I am exhausted. Sigh.
I threw on some leggings and Harry's Ramones shirt. I grabbed my phone and jumped on the bed. I saw Harry pacing around the room and looking nervous.
"Are you okay?" I asked
"Y-yeah" he squeaked. Hm. I won't question him, if he wants to talk about it he will tell me when he is ready.
All of a sudden he stopped the pacing and stood infront of me.
"Y/N, I... need to tell u something!" It looked like he was about to cry. I zat up and faced him.
"What is it?" I grabbed his hand and rubbed circles with my thumb.
"Remember when I was out 1 month ago for work?"
"Yeah... what about it?!" I patted the spot next to me, signaling him to sit down.
"Well I m-met this g-girl and I was sort of d-drunk..." i let go of his hand.
"Go on." I tried swallowing the lump in my throat.
"Well we kind of hooked up!" He looked down and scratches the back of his neck.
I looked behind him and saw a camera. Ha-ha Harold very funny. revenge motherfucker.
Harry's pov
Gosh. The look on her face when i told her. I don't think this prank will last long. I know she was trying so hard not to cry. She was avoiding my gaze ao she looked behind me.
"W-what?!" She cried out. Now i don't know if she is angry or sad. Maybe both, but this does not look pretty.
"It was just one time!" I shrugged. She blinked up at me and she started sobbing.
"Harry?... I need to tell you something," she began, "I also cheated on you." WHAT?! Woah. I was just kidding, but she did it forreal. Now it was my turn to be mad. I need to punch something. So grabbed the lamp and threw it across the room.
She jumped and backed away from me. Wow now she is scared.
"Explain!" I yelled. Her eyed met mine.
"It was 2 days after you left and i got lonely so I went to the club with some friends but i lost them so had a drink or maybe more then this guy dragged me out of there and he kind of looked like you so let him do whatever he wanted to me"
I could not believe her. What the hell is her problem.
"Did you really!?" Out of nowhere she started laughing.
"What is so fucking funny?" I spat.
"Do you really think i'm stupid?" I looked at her confused.
"Harry i saw the camera." She pointed behind me. and giggled.
Wow. Im stupid as fuck.
I started laughing relieved that i got backfired. I tackled her down and kissed her. I was the one tht pulled away before it went to far.
I grinned up at her. And she just giggled before pulling me back down.
"Happy 5th anniversary, Harold!" She mumbled before kissing me. HARD.
Lets just say that that night was the best night of my life.
Thank you for reading
-jo

"Harry