Jokes

"give me a kiss!!" he demanded

"nooo!" you giggled, as he kept on tickling you, "harry, stop!!"

" you're no fun, Y/N!!" he pouted. you almost gave in but decided against it.

"can i tell you a 'knock knock' joke?!" he asked, with the biggest, cheekiest smile on his gorgeous face.

"don't even- fine!!"

leave the poor boy alone you thought.

"knock, knock!" he started.

"who is there?"

"kiss"

"kiss who?"

"kiss me" he finished as he leaned in, but you already knew what he was teying to do so u quickly moved making him kiss the wall behind u.

he quickly moved with a pout on his face, before standing up and walking away. he entered the room and slammed the door.

after u stopped laughing u decided to give in , and kiss him.

you knocked on the door, but there was no answer. you stepped in and you noticed how the room was all dark.

you tiptoed into the room, and before you knew it you were pushed, roughly, against the wall, making u gasp in bewilderment.

not seconds later you felt soft lips on yours. at first it was passionate and it soon turned into a heated make out session. he grabbed ur thighs, signalling for u to jump. once ur legs were held on to his waist, he moved towards the bed. he placed u gently onto the mattress and hovered over you.

his lips gently hovered over yours, " guess i finally got my kiss," he chuckled. before locking his lips with yours.

- it took me a while .

i hope it makes up from the time tht i didnt update, if tht makes any sense. and btw sorry for any grammar mistakes or any mispelled words, etc.

make sure to comment, vote. if u liked this one thingy majigy.

byeeee ❤