Ride *

It was yours and Harry's 5 year anniversary. You were waiting on him to come home from work so you can leave to go out to eat. You were dressed in an elegant gown and you put on minimum make up to go with the gown.

When the clock hit 5 o'clock pm the door to the house opened and in came Harry looking rather handsome in his expensive work suit. He called out for you. As you walked down the stairs he whistled, and you blushed.

"I have other things in mind," he said, with a wink.

"Like what?" You inoccently spoke.

"1. I could shag you right here, right now. 2. I could shag you in the bedroom." Just as you were about to speak he grabbed you by your legs and threw you over his shoulder.

Once he put you down in the bed he kissed you hard. He slipped his tongue into your mouth and you groaned at the contact. He pulled away and looked deepily into your eyes.

"You are so fucking beautiful" he whispered.

He took off your heels and then took of his own shoes. He then pulled you up and unzipped your dress andyou shimmied out of it, earning an amused chuckle from, Harry. You then tugged at the hem of his shirt signaling him you wanted it off.

You both were now naked as he hovered over you and pecked your lips. He flipped you over so now you were on top of him. He gripped your thighs and placed you so your aching core was right on his face. He pushed you down and he kissed your inner thigh ever so gently.

He ran his tongue up your slit, you softly moaned in pleasure. He sucked on your c.lit softly and your cried out. You fisted his hair and he groaned causing vibrations to hit your core. He flicked his tongue and you bucked your hips while you screamed out his name. He slipped a finger into you pumping in and out fast as his tongue flicked up and down. You moaned loudly as your toes curled and your legs felt numb.

He quickly caught on and his actions stopped you pouted slightly and he chuckled. You reached down to his level and pecked his lips.

You grabbed ahold of his length and kissed the tip earning a groan from Harry. You smirked,

"If you would of have let me climax, then maybe I would of returned the favour," you smoothly spoke, grabbing your panties and slipping  them on, "Happy Anniversary, Harry!" You closed the door before he could protest.

Wtf! Lol my friend wrote this for me bc i am a very awkward person when it comes to writint smut. Thans Cassie.

-A