CHAPTER 7

I turned the shower on and twisted the temperature knob to warm. I let the water run down my silky skin and get caught in the caverns of my cuts.

Soon enough, I stepped out of the shower and dried with a white towel. Suddenly, it hit me. I had no clean clothes. I wrapped the towel around my waist and peaked out the bathroom door.

"Uh.. Adam!! I need some clean clothes to borrow!!" I shouted. Within a flash, he brought a loose shirt and shorts. He had his eyes closed and held it out.

I accidentally pulled his hand while trying to get the clothes. He pulled forward and slipped on the wet bathroom tiles, landing on top of me with my breasts and stomach out. Of course my towel slipped off.

He stared in shock and I blinked, unsure of what to do in the moment. I saw growth in his pants and I swallowed. There was a mutual feeling of lust between us and his lips touched mine. Sloppily, he trailed it down to my collarbone and nibbled. I moaned and arched my back.

While he was doing that, I undid his pants. I slipped my hands in his boxers and started feeling his length. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to his bed. Are you sure about this? he asked. I nodded, I wanted this more than anything.

He slipped his boxers off and aligned himself with my entrance. He was only tip-deep and I moaned. He put a finger to his lips, signaling me to be quiet. I nodded and took my hand over my mouth. He started in a slow, rhythmic matter but started speeding up. He whimpered, trying to shush himself but it was too hard for him (pun not intended).

As he picked up the pace, I couldn't keep quiet. My back arched and I let out yelps of pleasure. He was so long, I was surprised I could take it.

"Fuck~ Adam, Im so cl-close~" I moaned out, my words slurred. "Ngghh.. Me too.." he huffed as his thrusts became sloppier. He came me, the sensation of his warm load felt so good in my inner walls.

We laid back, exhausted and panting. "I'm on the pill, by the way.." I muttered as he got tissues and cleaned both of us up. "What does this make us?" I asked him. "I personally dont like labels in any form of relationship, as its culturally-induced. However I-I guess this would make you my girlfriend, if youre fine with it". He said shakily. I nodded and we fell asleep intertwined together in pure bliss.

~~~~~~~