chapter 2

~POV Niall~

I get a Guiness from Harry. "I just don't understand, okay? I don't want my kids to end up like this!" I tell Louis. "Niall, let it go! They did everything they could. I know you're just protecting them, but they think you hate them," louis tells me.

I look at Harry, who is working really hard, but he looks tired and under feed. He lives in one of the houses I own, so he knows he has to eat and sleep enough. I have 3 rules for everyone who lives in one of my houses. 1 is eating enough, 2 is drinking enough, and 3 is getting enough sleep.

If you break any of those, I can kick you out. I have different plans for Harry if he doesn't listen. Harry is cute and very handsome. I have been thinking of kidnapping him for a while now. I just don't find the right reason, too. Maybe, now I do!

~POV Harry~

Niall is staring at me again. I am really scared for him since I always forget to eat since I have 2 jobs. I also don't sleep at least 7,5 hours. I'm already glad if I get 4 hours of sleep.

His houses are the cheapest, so for people like me, it is great. I have a bathroom, kitchen, living room, and a bedroom. His kids come to the study caffee a lot. They study really hard.

Niall comes to me behind the counter. "How much did you eat?" He asks me. Everyone is so scared for Niall that no one will ever help you if you're in trouble. He owns this bar, too.

Some men walk in, and Niall pushes me under the counter. "We're not done talking yet. Stay here," he tells me.

"Are you a stupid waiter now?" A man asks niall. "No, but you won't get drinks either. Bar is closet," Niall tells the man. "Where are your kids?" The man asks. "No matter what. I will never tell you. Now leave, or I'll kill you," niall tells the man. Louis slowly pulls out his gun. The next thing I know is hearing a gunshot. A lot.

"Harry, come with us," Niall tells me. I stand up and see 4 dead men on the floor. I don't wanna come with Niall, but if I don't, I end up like that, too.

"Clean the blood, someone. I am taking Harry," niall tells everyone. Then he turns to me. "You are dragging that body with you," I try to say something, but I can't. He grabs his gun and points it at me. "Grab those arms and do as I say right now," Niall tells me angrily and annoyedly.

I do as he says, and we arrive in the woods. "Dick a whole," Niall tells me. Again, I do as he says. Meanwhile, I hear Louis and Niall arguing. "I told you my fucking kids aren't save?! I want them home straight after school!" Niall tells Louis. "Niall, they're kids. Tristan is with them all the time. Just let them be kids," louis says calmly.