chapter 8

~POV Niall~

The man walks away, and I turn to the girls. "What are your names?" I ask them. I go down their level. The little girl hides behind the bigger girl. The oldest can't be older than 7 years. The youngest isn't even 5 years old.

"I'm Sofia. This is my little sister Florence," the oldest says scaredly. We would name Connor and Liam that way if they were girls.

"How old are you?" I ask them. "I'm 5 she is 3," Sofia answers. "The streets aren't safe for young girls like you," I say. Believe me, I know, I've been there.

Before everything, I lived on the streets. I stole and starved myself. I stole from the wrong people most of the time, and they beat me up. Then I stole from Sam. He didn't abuse me. He took me in when I was 10 years old. I don't remember my real parents at all. Sam is like my brother, and I am always happy to see him. So are the kids.

"You can come with me," I say. "Why?" Florence asks. "Cus I don't trust the people here. Come on," we walk home. I can tell Florence is tired, but so is Sofia. We get in the house, and I see Sam. He looks at me with a smile. He was sixteen when he dragged me in this all.

"Liam, Connor? Can you get the 2 girls a room?" I ask, and they nod. I hug Sam, and he looks at me. "Have you lost your mind?" He asks me. "Why?" I ask. "Ashton and James are the best at their work. You kidnap their boyfriends?" He asks me.

Amanda, my ex-wife is his sister. "Yeah, well, they shouldn't have talked shit about Amanda or my kids," I tell him. "Come on," he says.

~POV Connor~

Dad didn't kidnap them. They're too young for that. "What are your names?" Liam asks. "I'm Sofia, and that is my sister Florence," the oldest says. "I'm Liam, this is my twin Connor," liam says. "Make yourselves at home, and we'll come check on you later," liam says. They nod, and we leave.

"What do you think that dad wants with them?" I ask Liam. "I don't know. They're too young to be kidnapped. Whatever it is, we need to protect them," liam says. I agree with him.

Sam never hurts us, only people who hurt us. Dad, louis and Sam are very close. Dad won't tell us how he met them, but maybe Sam will. Harry comes to us.

"Your dad was just shirtless, and it was kinda hot," he says. Harry became a good friend of ours. We used to go to the caffee he works. He used to help us with our homework.

"You're weird," liam answers Harry. We laugh, and Dad walks in. "How do you know him?" Harry asks a little jealous. "Why?" Dad asks, grinning. Oh my god! He is flirting with Harry! Liam sees it too, and we both laugh.