chapter 10

~POV Niall~

That was THE best. "I met Sam when I was 10. I used to live on the streets, and his dad adopted me. Sam took me sorta. I wanted to come with him, of course. He is like a brother to me. He knows everything just like Louis and Zayn. I don't see him that much, and he knew that you'd get jealous, so we messed with you," I tell Harry.

"He saved you?" Harry asks. "Sorta. I never needed to be saved, but it was nice to have someone to care about me," I tell him. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks. "Didn't tell the kids either," I tell him. I don't wanna open up anymore. "Why?" He asks. "Enough questions," I answer him.

"Why? Cus you're scared for opening up?" He asks. "I'm only afraid of losing my kids. Now, shut up, or I will put you with Luke and Brad," I tell him. "Fine," he answers. We start to cuddle, and then he falls asleep.

Would I be afraid to open up? No, I am not. I don't need to tell him my life story... right? It wouldn't make sense if I did. We can't change the past. The past is in the past. My knees will definitely hurt tomorrow, and I will feel sore, probably. I have to hurt Brad and Luke tomorrow.

I feel Harry cuddling deeper in my chest. "I love you, niall," he suddenly says. I get out of bed, put on some clothes, and I walk straight downstairs. I was right. My knees hurt like hell, and I feel very sore.

I walk to the basement. Luke and Brad are asleep. I turn on the lights, which makes them wake up. "What is going on?" Luke asks with a scared tone. I grab some of my tools to hurt them. "T-those are a lot o-of tools," Brad says more scaredly.

"What do you know about your boyfriends or husbands job on me?" I ask them picking the right tool. "N-nothing, we swear!" Luke says scaredly. "Fine, we will play it the hard way then," I say.

I grab a teaser. Yeah, I have those. I teaser Luke. He screams in pain, which makes me happy. "I won't ask again," I tell them, grabbing something that hurts way worse.

"If we knew, we would have told you!" Brad says. I look at him. "What do they want from my kids?" I ask him since Luke is unconscious. "I don't know. I just know that everyone at the police station thinks they have something to do with it!" He says.

"Why?" I ask him. "I don't know! Please don't kill us!" He beggs. "No, you are both very useful. Besides, ashton and James would do anything to get you both back. Also, on Sunday, there is a huge load of cocaïne coming in. I want the 2 of you to do that. Obviously, not alone. Louis and zayn will join you!" I tell them. "I did give them promision to kill you if you won't work along," I warn them. Brad just nods, knowing they'd do it.