chapter 6

~POV Niall~

I talked with James and Ashton. I know they have both a lover at home. Brad and Luke. I'm visiting those tomorrow and now they don't know. I tell everyone goodnight and I go to bed myself. Harry is asleep so I change in my room.

"Night," I whisper to Harry. He turns around and grabs my waist. His head goes on my chest. I haven't felt this weird around someone in ages. Only my ex-wife who is now dead.

~Next day~
~POV Harry~

I wake up and see I am lying against niall. Somehow, it feels safe. His body is warm, too. Mine is always cold. He isn't sleeping peacefully cus he turns around a lot.

I stand up and try to open the door. I look at Niall, who wakes up really scared. "You okay?" I ask him. "Yes," he says, lying back down. "I need to go to the toilet," he throws the keys at me. He gets out as well. I open the door. "What do you want for breakfast?" He asks me. "A bowl of fruits is enough," he nods, and I look for the bathroom.

I bump into Liam. "Oh hey, Harry. What are you doing here?" He asks. "Your dad knows I broke the rules, so I live here now, I guess," I say. "Do you know where the bathroom is?" I ask him. He shows me the bathroom.

I walk to the living room, and Niall gives me a bowl with fruits and yoghurt. "I have to go somewhere. Zayn stays here and watches you and the kids," he tells me. "Uh, okay. What about work?" I ask him. "You're not going anymore," he tells me. I wanna protest, but I won't.

~POV Niall~

I change myself, and I tell zayn to watch everyone. I'm going to take Luke and Brad to here. Lock them up, and I don't know. Just keep them there till ashton and James pay me, maybe even keep them there.

I grab my car keys and just leave. I drive to their house cus the 4 of them live together. I ring their doorbell, and a lad opens the door. "Luke or Brad?" I ask seriously. "Why?" He answers scaredly. "Cus I like to know," I answer. I show him my gun, and he lets me in. "Nice house! An undercover must get paid well," I tell them. They're with 2 now.

"So, who is who?" I ask them. "I-I am Brad," he says scaredly. "And Brad, what does your boyfriend tell you about work?" I ask them. "N-nothing," he answers. I see the other one grabbing his phone. "Don't call Ashton Luke. You both come with me," I tell them.

I look around and see a fail. It has my name on it. It also says top secret. I start reading, and the cops are on to me. I read shit about my kids that they help me in everything from the start and still do. Now they got me mad! I grab my rope and put their hands together. I throw them in the trunk and drive away. Those asshole are gonna pay for what they say about my kids and ex-wife!