Cutest revenge

No.

.

.

.

She shouldn’t.

Sana pulls her bottom lip between her teeth as she stares at her laptop screen. If it were any other night, she wouldn’t have even considered it. On any other night, she’d be level-headed and rational and super responsible.

But tonight, she’s deep into her second bottle of wine after a stupidly bad day, lulled into a state of contentment by her pint of mint chip ice cream, which coincidentally, is the only thing she’s eaten since lunch time, so she’s feeling...

Feisty.

Very drunk, yes, but also. Feisty.

Her finger hovers over her mousepad, wavering. Torn. The ‘Connect to Your Bluetooth Device’ window that’s open on her screen taunts her. Among the list of available devices she can connect her laptop to, one in particular stands out like a sore thumb:

‘Jihyo’s New Speakers’ 

Suddenly, Sana thinks about that night...
Flashback to When she was asleep but felt something soft on her cheeks and slowly those soft thing moving towards her neck and hastily Sana opens her eyes just to witness herself half naked with someone on top of her. She realises it wasn't any thing rather someone's lips that sucking her. By the time she realises the said person stares at her and Sana's eyes looked like she saw a ghost or something.

"Hi, sexyyyyy", Says none other than Jihyo.

"Wh-what who h-how are you here? ", Sana was stuttering.

"Me?", Jihyo smirks, "I'm here for you baby", Jihyo winks with her deep voice kissing Sana's eyes.

"Why are you on top of me?  G-get up ", Sana holds Jihyo's wrists which were dangerously sliding through Sana's side.

"Oh, really?  But as far as I know, you wanted me here sexy lady", Jihyo holds both of Sana's hands on top of her head in order to not move.

Jihyo's hands were now on Sana's chest and slowly squeezing but suddenly Jihyo says, "PINK FLUFFLY HAMSTER", and pushes herself and Sana down from bed.

Sana's eyes shot open, looks for a familiar figure but all she can see is her blanket and pillows scattered everywhere.

That was a freaking dream.

"I hate my life... I fucking hate you Park Jihyo for this ", Sana screams over her dream.

Flashback about her dream ends here.

Sana still blushing, sweaty, and very frustrated, Sana hasn’t actually spared any time thinking about her neighbour at all(lies), so seeing Jihyo's name pop up so suddenly on her laptop screen had been a surprise.

She hasn't heard a peep from her semi-celebrity neighbour since their confrontation almost a month ago, and now that she’s reminded of her existence, she realises that there’s also been a significant decrease in the number of random women turning up on her floor. So even if Jihyo had been supremely annoying at first, at least Park’s someone who can keep her promises. 

That’s nice to know. 

But, back to tonight - while she’d been preoccupied with her busy day to day life, it appears Jihyo has bought herself some new speakers with impressive long-range Bluetooth connectivity. Which actually makes it that more impressive that she hasn’t had to go upstairs to yell at Jihyo again.