i'm joão

• • •

we went home after the welcome celebration for joão félix, to get me ready for the actual party.

i tried to eat something, but i was so nervous, it was hard to keep any food down.

i sighed as i looked inside my closet. "i feel like i don't have anything to wear but i have a huge closet so i know there's something. i'm just lost. help me, ronnie."

i turned to look at my friend, who was giving me a stare of disbelief. "you have a thousand dresses, claudia. here, let me look." she stood up from my bed and started rummaging through my closet.

"how about this?" she held up a pink versace mini dress.

"that was a gift from our agent, and plus, i'm not really feeling pink today." i turned it down, earning myself a frown from ronnie.

she sighed. "sarah! i need your help! she's being picky and i can't deal with it!" she joked, calling for the final member of our trio to come help us with the situation.

in three minutes, sarah threw together a lovely outfit. she picked out a little black dress, some strappy heels, and so many accessories. it was like child's play for her. "okay, now what else?" she smiled.

i smiled. "you never fail to astonish me, sarah ferrera." i sighed in admiration. "let me try it on."

i stepped into the bathroom to put on the outfit, and, when i looked in the mirror, i realized i felt beautiful. i hadn't felt that way in a long time.

as soon as i stepped out, the girls started cheering and whooping for me. ronnie nodded. "sarah, you've outdone yourself with this one. i love it." she clapped.

sarah beamed at me, wordlessly giving her approval.

"okay, now let's tackle hair and makeup!"

• • •

the benchwarmers & claw
big bro 💕 • ferran
pablito g 😋 • gavi
pedrusco 🪨 • pedri
1950's hair 😭 • fermín
rock girly 🎸 • claudia

big bro 💕 • ferran
CLAUDIA!!!
we're picking you up in 5
you better be ready

1950's hair 😭 • fermín
yea claw pls help me they
won't stop teasing me for
my hair 🧍

pedrusco 🪨 • pedri
you have such weird hair tho
i kinda want to touch it 😋

1950's hair 😭 • fermín
SEE?? HELP ME

pablito g 😋 • gavi
anyways ignore these losers
just come downstairs cause
we're picking you up

rock girly 🎸 • claudia
COMING!!!

pedrusco 🪨 • pedri
thats what she said.......

pablito g 😋 • gavi
...................

1950's hair 😭 • fermín
...................

rock girly 🎸 • claudia
it's ok pedri they just don't
get it
i found it HILARIOUS 💀