Part 3: Visiting

April 18, 1984

10pm

"Ok is everyone ready to go see guns n' roses to hang out with them and see their house!" Vince yelled from downstairs. We were going to hang out with guns n roses. I was so exited to see the band.

I was wearing the only girl clothes they had so a Mötley Crüe t-shirt and Tommy's leather pants. So, no girl close and no make up. Well, I never was makeup, only lipstick. Tommy's pants were tight but long on me, I mean he is tall, tall compared to me at least.

I went down the stairs and everyone looked at me...well my boobs. The shirt made my boobs look big. So that's disappointing. But the shirt was still loose on me, just my tits...

"Dam you look ho-" Vince said until Nikki interrupted him.

"You look beautiful Alison." That made me smile, but not the part that Vince said.

Everyone was giving me complements then I spoke up "don't we need to leave?"

We all left the mansion and went into a limo. It was so cool in one. I mean this is my first time in one. The limo guy started to drive, and Tommy offered me some beer, but I declined saying that I don't like beer. And that it needs to be mixed with something like juice.

*******************

April 18, 1984

10:29pm

It was only a 15–20-minute drive. Everyone got out of the limo, Tommy grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear "I won't let them touch you, you're safe by my side. And if Axl asks if you're a groupie, say that you're my girlfriend."

I nodded my head, looked up at him and gave a 'thank you smile' to him. We made it to the door and Tommy knocked 2 times. The door swung open and revealed Axl.

"Hey! What's up!? Thank you...well, well, well." Axl said and looked at me. "You guys brought a groupie? For me?" He said in a seductive tone looking at me and the band.

"Actually, I'm Tommy's girlfriend" I said to Axl and putting my head on Tommy's shoulder and smiling at Tommy.

"Ok well prove it to me that you are dating" said Axl crossing his arms and leaning agenised the door frame.

Suddenly Tommy grabbed my chin with two fingers, lifted my head and kissed me. I kissed back to "prove" that we were "dating". I was expecting the kiss because his face was coming close to mine slowly.

Tommy pulled away from the kiss "Does that prove that we are dating?" Tommy asked. "Because we can make-out right here right now in front of you" Tommy added but in a more serious tone.

Axl sighed "Ok, ok come on in." And he looked at me "and you, pretty lady. You can let me come in anytime you want ;)" Then he winked at me. I was starting to feel shaky and no good vibes. One thing for sur that I can agree on, is that he's worse than Vince.

We walked in the house, Tommy still holding my hand for my safety, we walked to the living room and see the rest of guns n' roses sitting down drinking or doing drugs. Tommy and I sat down. On my left was Duff and Tommy beside me. On Tommy's right was Izzy.

"Hi, what's you're name? I'm Duff are you Tommy's girlfriend?" Said Duff. He was asking way to many questions at once, but I did answerer them.

"Hi, I'm Alison but you can call me Alis, and I'm not Tommy's girlfriend, but we are pretending so Axl would stay away from me and not hit on me, but he still is so yeah." I told him. He said that he understood why we were pretending to date.

"So how did you guys meet? Like you and the whole band" Duff asked. I smiled and told him my life: how my mom was nice when my father was around, but when he died, she was mean to me and my older sister. And when my sister turned 20, she left and promised she would save me from my abusive mother. Also, how I escaped and went to the bar then Vince was kind of the one who helped me meet them.

"Oh man I'm so sorry " Duff said with a sad face. I told him it was ok because I'm safe now.

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked Duff.

"Come I'll show you" he said while getting up.

I taped on Tommy's shoulder and said "I'm going to the bathroom. Duff is going to show me were it I'll be back soon. And if I'm not back in 5, you can start to worry. Ok?" I told him.

"Ok" Tommy said, he smiled turned around and continued talking to Izzy.

I got up and followed Duff to a hallway with 3 doors on the left and 2 on the right. He entered a bedroom and said "someone is in the other bathroom so you can use mine. It's just through that door." And he pointed to the room he was talking about. I said thank you and walked in. I closed the door and locked it.

I looked around and saw a beautiful counter. It was wood and the top was pearl. There was a glass shower with a sliding door and the toilet. I sat down and did my business. I finished, I flushed the toilette and walked to the sink. I turned on cold water and washed my hands. The soap smelled like buttercups (the flower).

I unlocked the bathroom door and opened it to see Duff still there in the room waiting for me. I gave him a confused look and he got up from the bed and said "just making sure your safe from Vince and Axl" then he gave me a soft smile.

I know I'm not into blondes, but I like him. He's not like Vince he's like Tommy, making sure I'm safe from these two-man sluts Axl and Vince.

I smiled at him. "Thank you. I appreciate it very much" then he turned around and I followed him. He led me back to the drunken guys and into the kitchen.

"You wanna beer?" Duff asked.

"No thank you, not a fan of beer. But I do like vodka or vodka with coke or with juice."

"Same I love vodka" he said enthusiastically. He walked sillily to the vodka, and I giggled a little at his silly walk. 'This man is so kind, funny and we both love vodka' I said to myself.

Written march 24 2024