Part 8: Tomorrow's the big day

April 30, 1984

8:12am

ALISE's POV.

The next morning, I woke up and saw a head with blonde hair. Then I remembered that I wanted to stay with Duff and Steven. And me and Duff are dating. I asked him and he said yes. Then we kissed. It was so beautiful.

I got up to go to the bathroom and then I herd someone move in a bed. I turned around and Steven was awake. He was siting up and he took the covers off himself and saw me. "Morning" I said in a sleepy but happy voice.

"Good morning, I almost forgot you stayed the night" Steven said while yawning and rubbing his eyes. He got up and added "were you going to use the bathroom?"

"Yes actually. But I'm planning on showering so you can go ahead and do your business first because it takes me a long time to get ready." I said to him hoping that I wouldn't wake Duff up.

"Ok I'll go because I just need to piss" he said then I giggled a bit. He smiled at me and walked in the bathroom, closed the door and I heard him lock it. I sat down on a chair not to far away from the bathroom and patiently waited my turn to use the bathroom.

He took about one or two minutes, not to long and he came out. I was holding my clothes in my hands. I walked past him and entered the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and locked it. I set my clothes on the countertop and brushed my hair so it would be easier to brush when I finished my shower. After I finished brushing my hair I undressed and started the shower. I got a towel out and hung it on the hook that was on the wall.

When the shower water was warm enough I got in. The water was so warm on my skin that I got some goose bumps. I wetted my hair and got the shampoo. I was using 'head and shoulders'. It always made the top of my head less greasy. Then I put some conditioner on the long part of my hair (not the top of my head). I then turned the water off and grabbed my hair and squeezed the water out.

I grabbed my towel and dried myself off. I then got out of the shower and put my clothes on. I was wearing a black Mötley Crüe shirt with my blonde hair loose, I had on Jean bellbottoms, and I put on Somme pink-Ish-red lipstick. And for jewelry I had silver looped earnings in the two holes in my left and right ear, I also had silver bracelets with pearls, and I had on a black, red with a little speck of white head band.

I grabbed my pajamas, hairbrush and towel. I got to the door and unlocked it. I opened it and saw that Steven and Duff were playing cards. When they felt my presence in the main room, they both turned their heads and smiled, I smiled back at them both. I put my towel on a chair for the next time I'd shower. I then went to my suitcase and put my hairbrush in it. I put my pyjamas in a plastic bag. I got up from the ground and saw that Duff disappeared.

'Oh well I guess it is his time to use the bathroom' I thought to myself.

"So, are you ready to listen to Mötley's and Guns n' roses epic concert tomorrow?!" Steven said with excitement. I laughed and nodded my head.

"Wait! No one told me it would be tomorrow. Well then yup, yes, I am. Oh and, isn't it supposed to last like 2-3 days? Because Tommy told me that earlier this week" I asked him.

"Uh huh" Steven said.

I was scared. But I get a free concert! Yay! Oh, and I get to go backstage and hang out with the two best bands ever!

*****************

11:05pm

All the bands and I were at a bar. But this time I made sure to only have 2-3 drinks and not like 7. I do not want to get taken advantage of again. Somme of the boys or most of them got some groupies to bring home or as I should say, to bring to the hotel. So, it was only me, Duff, Mick and Izzy. We were having a great time. We were laughing, saying jokes and talking about life, like the stupidest things we did.

We all got a Taxi but only 3 people could fit in one, so Izzy wanted to be with Mick because he didn't want him to be lonely in the Taxi. The taxi started to drive. I told the taxi driver our location.

We made it to the hotel; the drive was only like a 12-minute drive. Me and Duff got out of the taxi and Duff paid the taxi driver. Then a second taxi arrived, Izzy along with Mick came out. We got in the building, passed the front desk and went to the elevator and Mick pouched the button that had a 2 on it.

When the elevator made it to the second floor, we all got out. "Good night, Mick and Izzy" I said to them. They said good night to me and Duff then we all went our separate ways to our hotel rooms.

Me and Duff made it to mine, Stevens and Duff's room. Duff had the keys, so he unlocked the door and opened it and let me go in first. I went to my suitcase and got out my pyjamas. I then went into the bathroom to put them on. I came out of the bathroom and saw that Duff had on pj pants and a black pyjama t-shirt.

I walked to the bed and pulled the blankets out of the way so I can get in the bed. I then put the blankets on me, so I was all cuddled and cozy.

"Are you going to come in bed Duff?" I asked him in a sleepy tone while turning my head to look at him. I saw him nod his head, I then turned my head and put in on the pillow and closed my eyes. I felt the bed sink beside me, and I knew it was him coming to sleep. He then turns off the lamp on his side of the bed. I didn't have to because mine was already off.

"Good night" Duff said. "Good night my love, tomorrow's the big day" I said back. Then I drifted off to sleep fast.

Written march 26 2024