Part 13: Why are you here....(p.t 2)

May 4, 1984

-No mom I'm not going home with you. I'm 18. You don't own me anymore. IT'S THE LAW.

Now my mom looked pissed. My mom way about to grab me until, thankfully, Steven stepped in front of her blocking me from her vision.

-Move out of the way. Oh, do you think your tough or something? My mom said.

She was always cocky and messing around. But this time, she was a little too cocky. Like no way she's talking to Duff and Steven like that.

-No. No, I'm not. Like Alison said, she's 18, an adult so you do not own her anymore. Now please go away or else-

-Or else what my ass! Are you threatening a person who killed 2 people ...Shit.

My mom yelled but soon realised what she had just said.

Everyone around us were either staring or calling the police. My mom had her eyes wide open. She turned around and ran away while yelling.

-I'll find you someday Alison!

I was just standing there shocked of what my mother said. She killed, murdered 2 people! And if I hadn't ran away, I would most likely be the 3rd victim.

Steven turned around and put his hands on my shoulders and said:

-Are you okay? And what was all that Abou...Oh yeah. Never mind. Let's just go to the stadium.

And that was it. We all started walking to the stadium like what we were doing until my mom had spotted me.

*****************

We were already in the building. All three of us were walking down the hallway to find room 12 which was the Guns room. After not even a minute later, we found the room. Steven walked up to the door and knocked on it twice, then the door swung open to Axl whom was holding a beer in hands.

-Hey fuckers! Axl yelled and went to hug all three of us.

-Hey Axl! I spoke. When are you guys going to start your concert? I said while walking in the room were all the other band members were getting their and makeup done.

-We start in an hour. Just enough time for Duff and Steven to get ready.

Axl went to sit on the black leather couch and looked at me and patted the couching beside him. Look, I know that Axl raped me, but he did give me 4 000$, which is a lot of money sense it is 1984. I walked to the couch and sat beside him. There was a cooler beside the glass table. Axl reached for a beer and offered it to me, but I politely declined so he opened it for himself.

-Look, I'm so verry sorry for what I did to you, Alis. I was on so many drugs and it really fucked my head up. All I wanted was you to myself but...look I still like you, but I still feel guilty. I can give you half of what I get for making music.

I was on the verge of letting a few tears get off my eyes, but I refused. His apology was so kind, but he still did what he did. And he can never take back what happened, what he did to me.

-No Axl, I can't take your money. Its too much. After all, you do make like 700 dollars each show. So maybe I can take 100$?

Axl chuckled, -You are a little greedy, aren't you? Well, that sound's fair to me. Here is 100$ now.

He handed me the 100$ and of course I took it. When he said that I was greedy he wasn't lying. When I was a kid, I would always steal a few bucks from my dad. He would notice and would give me however much I took from him, and I would feel so guilty that I would reject his offer and tell him the truth. After that, I would always ask before taking from others. But thankfully this only happened when I was 5-6 years old.

***********

An hour went by. We were all just talking about life, what song they'll be playing, and we also played truth or dare. If someone didn't want to do the dare that they were chosen to do, then they had to take a shot of vodka. I did participate but it was only {I dare you to kiss...} so I stopped playing.

-Get on stage in 5 boys!

We all turned our heads to see a middle-aged man that had a head peace on his head, and he was holding in hand a clip board.

-Ugh. Ok, ok. Were coming! Slash groaned.

The man closed the doo behind him and walked away (as I assumed that's what he did). Then all the men got up, fixed their hair and outfits then grabbed what they needed for the stage.

-Are you going to go see the Crue? Asked Izzy

-Umm, well the thing is, I don't know where their room is...

-Oh! Well, it should say the bands name on the door. I think there on the left side of the hallway on your way to the stage.

-Okay. Thanks Izz.

And I was on my way! I walked towards the stage and was looking to my left and right. I know Izzy said they might be on the left side but its better to not miss the room than miss it. And suddenly, your lost.

OK mind, I think that's enough.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw a Motley Crue sign taped on the door. I approached it and knocked four times on the door and waited. As expected, the door opened and there was a girl.

-Hi. Can I help you? Are you here for Nikki? The girl asked me.

She seemed, tired, sassy and on drugs. I would guess by the redness in her eyes.

-Uhm no I'm not. I'm just a friend of the band. Can I... come in...?

The girl opened the door wider and stepped to the side to let me walk in. As I came in the room a big burst of smell of weed instantly disturbed my nostrils. But I like the smell of weed. The Crue were either on the couch or the floor.

-Heyyy Alison is here! Tommy said out loud so everyone could snap out of what the hell they were doing or thinking about. -Come, come sit beside me. Sooo, how is it going with Duff?

As I sat down, he asked that question. I couldn't help but giggle a little.

-Were good. I love him, he's nice, we like to cuddle. NOT IN THAT WAY TOM. We just hug, kiss maybe make out a little, but we haven't gone that far.

Written: April 28-29 2024