Part 15

I was speechless as he lifted me up going to the bathroom as he filled the tub and we both were soaking inside as I get his uneven heartbeat, mine wan't stable too.

I was lost of the feelings I had, I felt something not usual. It wasn't a game anymore, the sex wasn't about it anymore, he kissed my neck as I closed my eyes as I just fell on the bare chest of the man as he crossed the arms around my belly.

-Be my boyfriend, Lix.

He said almost felt like he was whispering to me.

-I can't, Minho.

I said still on being on him.

-Why?

-I don't date, it's my rules.

-Fuck u rules, Lix, I feel u have this too, I can't resist u, u know that and i see u seemed to be lost, but lets figure it out together, let me heal u, let me take care of u, let me change for u.

-Why do u want to change?

I said playing with bubbles as eyes still closed.

-Cause I have feeling for u and I am ready to become better for u, I promise I am nothing like my father, I didn't know anything about his illegal activity, my family is destroyed now, I have only mother, u and my friends. That's all.

-I want him to pay for the all the boys he raped.

I said and he signed.

-U need valid evidence and we don't have them, he is afraid now to do it for sure after what Chan said and I think it's possible only if he will do that again, so we can prove it, cause words aren't enough, the chief is also his friend, so it's another problem.

-I want to kill him.

Minho was silent, don't matter how mcc the hated the man, he was his father. It was the line when he was between two big fires.

-Give me some time to think about this all, and I will tell u what I think, okay, Lix?

-Okay.

-Returning to the topic, will u be mine?

Minho asked again holding the hand of mine.

-Are u worrying I will ask Jinnie to fuck me again?

I smirked and I felt a splash in my face.

-Hey.

I laughed as he giggled looking at my relaxed face.

-Give me some time, Lee Don't Know, I wil figure it in my head if I can commit to u, okay?

I turned my head as I opened my eyes meeting his, as we kissed softly and it was the first not angry one or a lust or a sad one, it was just soft promise kiss with a lot of hope put inside.

The next day I was ignoring both men as I was just trying to recover my state back ,after the fights it was hard to feel myself as I spent the nights thinking, the thought were eating me alive.

I couldn't let myself go, the will of wanting the death of the man was driving me crazy, I lied to Minho.

I lied to myself at first.

Han and Chan left for the trip and I was drinking alone in the flat, I promised to meet with Hyunjin and the situation became even harder as he spilled em the tea that he was planning some surprise for Binnie, I felt the man was in love with Hyunjin just never told him for sure.

We would totally work out with the boy just the triangle was too much for me.

The single bottle in the hand as I sat at the Han river looking at the reality that was chasing me.