Part 18

Present time

It was different sensation we were making as our bodies moved slowly as he was thrusting inside and out deeply as we kissed hard as if we had unlimited time, it was my first time making love with someone.

I was lost in his touches and they were affecting in the way I have never expected to happen.

The loving words as I melted , he sucked my neck softly kissing the bite marks he left one me that I will have to cover up later.

The pure feeling of the lost time was eating us up as he pushed me over to the side entering me again as he whispered biting the ear.

-Fuck, Felix, u will make me a mad person one day and I will lose my mimd.

-That's the plan.

He smirked going deeper as I moaned louder as I felt his arm grabbed my leg lifting it upper to go even deeper inside as I was flexible enough for the better access to make Felix feel the power of the Minho.

Both of us ended together and it was the shortest and most incredible sex both of us had ever had.

I saw his calm body was lying as he felt asleep at once and he understood that he cheated on Hyunjin and the nagging feeling was to discover if Jinnie knew about the past thing.

That was the hardest thing ever.

I went out naked as I was standing on the balcony and smoking as the whole situation went out of control.

I looked at the phone as I had some missing callas from the Hyunjin and messages as he was sadly wanting to know what happened to me as I threw the cigarette out making my way to the flat as I took clothes looking at the man who was my heart breaker for sure.

I slowly opened the door getting inside the flat to find IN and Hyunjin and Can sleeping on the couch as I saw the pure sweet scene I never had in my life.

I picked the brother up carrying him to the room as I placed him on the bed carefully putting the blanket over him as I came to Hyunjin lifting his up as he hugged me closer as I placed on the bed as I felt he grabbed my hand.

-Please don't leave me , Felix.

I smiled to him.

-I will be in minute, Jinnie.

He sweetly smiled as I went to the kitchen placing the other blanket on the Chan who was curled up there as Han left for some conference for 3 days.

I threw the clothes in the washer finding some more closed clothes as I could sleep in as I saw the marks Minho left as I placed near the man who moved clothes as we both fell asleep.

The breakfast went in silence as Chan cooked and IN with Hyunjin were drilling the marks that were visible as I couldn't just wear a turtle neck from the blue as I I signed.

-Where were u yesterday?

-I have a new work I have to do, I was at gym I have to prepare.

I said in the way IN won't get the real job but other will get the thing. I smiled to Jinnie who was sad as he got that there was something wrong.

-We have to talk about venue and other details? Also, my parents want to see u.

-Sure.

I said but the heart was dropped.

-I am going on additional course today, so I will be late.

IN said looking at me as I threw him some keys from the other car I had and he left the flat and I saw Chan going away in a while to finish his work as we were left alone, Hyunjin was looking for something.

I was on the balcony smoking the other cigarette and the reality was cruel, I wanted to erase the whole life that happened to me during the last months.

-Hey, are u okay?

Hyunjin came up kissing me at once hard as I responded as his hand moved to mu torso going up and down.

I tiled my head biting his lip. He responded smiling as we made out on the balcony.

-We are going to my place to meet the parents and then u can focus on the job more, so I can organise the whole thing.

-Sure, baby.

I answered as we entered the flat and I changed into the fresh clothes as we left for the other rich man house I intended to hate.

The big house all ideal and white with the facade that every person can dream of, what a miracle as we entered as I was scanning the guards as they looked at both of us going inside.

-Oh my God, u are so pretty!

The woman looked at me said smiling as I bowed to her and she went into a hug as Jinnie just screamed.

-Mom u are going to scare him.

-It's alright! I am Lee Felix.

I smiled to the woman who was checking me out.

-U have an excellent taste.

She said winking to the taller as he rolled his eyes.

-Indeed good one! The best killer Kim is having to offer, I have heard a lot about u skills.

The man in his 60th went out, who was looking pleasant and more innocent than Minho's.

He shied my hand guiding me to the personal room as he threw Hyunjin off.

-I wanted to talk to u.

I smiled sitting at the chair eh offered as he gave us two drinks.

-I don't give a fuck of what two of u are doing until, u are careful, he was annoying me for long time and I want to move on. Hyunjin is in love for sure, he is a pure man and u are quite the opposite, so I can be calm that u will leave him anytime.

I nodded drinking the alcohol.

-We can talk later about some business together, if u are interested Lee Felix.

-Sure, no problem.

I said placing the empty glass in from of him.

I stood up leaving the room as I found Hyunjin picking the venue with mother as he looked so happy and once my heart was letting it go.

In a three weeks from now

-Fucking monster!

I shouted as Chan threw himself in the fountain parting me and the body that was fighting for life.

The women were screaming as they saw the scene and the ambulance arrived picking up the boys as they stopped at once as the man wasn't breathing, as I heard the medics shouting.

-Take the defibrillator. Right now! Stop the car.

The time stopped for me, the whole life was idiotic right now as I watched IN screaming in hysterics as Han was holding him, the Chan was standing in the fountain looking at the ambulance car reanimating.

-No pulse, one more time!

The breath left my body, the shivers were running through the every millimetre of the skin as the shivers were fighting me, the sudden touch of the man made me freak out. He was crying as I didn't get the whole scene. I ignored him completely, looking as the lifeless body was in front of me, the time became my enemy as I turned a look at the eyes of the monster who did this as I felt a big tear was running my face, I was creating the monster inside, he is dead, for me, I will torture every piece of the body, when the cold hands grabbed my face turning to his.

-Felix, please stop this. I beg you. Don't!