Part 23

The morning was a hell the 4 people were trying to make me look incredible as I was separated from Hyunjin who was in the other room preparing to the wedding as I was with Han and Changbin who tried to make melees nervous that I already was, Minho looked drunk as Han complained that he lived I minibar from yesterday and I was there in the grand white costume as I looked at myself, the long blond hair nicely packed behind the ear as they made me loo klick prince for sure. I saw Han smiling as he escaped for. The quick fuck with Chan, I knew that due to the horny ass he had, IN was with Kim the whole time, the two were glued and had their starting for relationships. I was left with Changbin.

-Are u sure, Lix? U can stop this any moment.

He said coming closer.

-I know I can't, it's done in my head and after it will be alright, as we talked.

He came closer to me facing me. I smiled to him his hand landed on my shoulder caressing me with a weak smiled her had, he was nervous too.

-I wil keep my promise and u keep yours.

I winked to him as the doors opened and Hyunjin peeked inside.

-What are u talking about?

He heard everything but we just pretended it was some stupid thing. I saw Hyunjin was nervous too coming to me as he looked into my eyes smiling.

-Peach, u are so pretty!

-Not as much as u are!

I said and he hugged me as he was taken by Chan to leave me be alone, I saw the Minho pressing his body to the wall. He was wasted and still was hot a heck, the tie was untied and lied on his neckline as he unbuttoned several buttons, the messy hair suited him, it looked curly and bad boyish. The smirk escaped his lips as he eyes me through and through.

-Fuck, u look hot, baby!

He said not loud as I smiled to him.

-U look hotter, man, look at u.

I saids showing his reflection in the mirror.

We were in the countryside house of the Hwang's family as there would have been the ceremony and the whole event.

It was a beautiful place professionally organised, as all white theme with green trees looked incredible.

-It will look even better if I will bend u over and fuck u, right here.

He winked as he hand touched my cheek and I smiled to him as he was just leaning for a kiss and I refused it.

-I am getting married! Have some shame.

-With u?

His eyebrow raise and I giggled as he pecked me on the cheek.

-Felix?

He asked as our eyes met, it was incredible how much impact he had over me, the control that I hated and loved at the same time for sure.

-Yes, Minho.

-Marry me.

I opened my mouth to tell but nothing came out as eh was so serious as ever and there was no joke implied.

-Is it a proposal?

-Yes, it is, love!

He smiled coming closer as our bodies slightly touched, his breath was drunk one and tipsy.

-Then u have to ask me properly and I wil think about that!

I said turning around from him as he smirked ending the drink he had in his hand as I ended up being in the room back alone.