Dead Boy Walking 🍋

Requested by: 
This is a smut.
But I suck at writing the stuff leading into the smut and the stuff after it, so the beginning and end is very rushed.
Bottom Luke <3

Luke POV:

I sit on Zander's bed. Well, not really sitting, I'm half laying down and half on top of him and half under the blanket and half high on the number of marshmallows I've eaten in the past hour, but you get the point.

We're watching Heathers the Musical on his new TV he got for Christmas. We've been having fun, singing along to Candy Store and Big Fun, when the familiar music of doom comes on.

The demon queen of high school has decreed it,
She says Monday, 8am, I will be deleted,

I suddenly feel really horny at the thought of the sex scene that is to come. But I don't feel like doing anything, which is kind of weird to me. Maybe I'm a bottom? I hope not. Zander would never let me live it down.

In a loving way, of course.

But I don't own a motorbike.
Wait...
Here's an option that I like
Spend these thirty hours gettin'...
FREAKYYYYYYYY YEAH!

Into the chorus we go. I feel Zander pull me closer to him, and he covers me completely with the blanket. He holds up a marshmallow to my face, and I eat it from his fingers.

I feel his hand slip under the covers and touch my hip.

Zander POV:

I slip my hand under the covers and touch Luke's hip. I feel him shudder slightly at the sudden touch, and when I slide my hand underneath his clothes, I feel his skin get goosebumps.

Before they punch my clock,
I'm snappin' off your window lock,
Got no time to knock,
I'm a dead girl walkin'...

I feel myself getting aroused as I wonder, what if this was us? What if Luke was Veronica and I was JD, and I got to fuck him until he passes out?

I start to tug down his shorts and boxers, and I'm surprised when he doesn't react.

Tonight I'm yours,
I'm your dead girl walkin',
Get on all fours,
Kiss this dead girl walkin'

Doesn't react negatively, that is. He grabs onto my shirt and tugs it over my head, much like Veronica does to JD.

You say you're numb inside,
But I can't agree,
So the world's unfair,
Keep it locked out there...

Without a word, Luke pulls the rest of his lower clothes on while I take off his shirt. He undresses me, and we're both naked under the covers.

This all happens very quickly. So quickly that just as the instrumental part comes to a close, I've got Luke straddled and two fingers up his ass.

Yeahhhh!!!
Full steam ahead, 
Take this dead girl walkin',

I stick my hard, dripping cock into his ass, and he screams out in pleasure. I press my entire length into his hole, and Luke is a moaning mess.

Get your ass in gear,
Make this hometown disappear!

Haha, get your ass in gear.

Luke clutches onto my waist and hips, grinding harder against me. Every time I pound into him, I squeeze his dick with my hand, and every time I squeeze, a spurt of cum shoots out onto my stomach.

Touch me there, there, there,
No more talkin'...
Love this dead girl walkin'!

I start to lose control, and I feel an orgasm coming, maybe two or three hard pumps away from filling his ass. Luke starts moaning more uncontrollably than before, and my sounds become very audible, too.

YEAH!

One deep, hard pound.

YEAH!

Two thrusts.

YEAH!

"A-ah!" Luke wails as he cums hard all over me.

YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!

I finally release my load in time with the song deep into his ass. His scream of pleasure goes higher than the G♯5 Veronica sings.

Just as the song reaches its climax, so do we.

I'm just gonna leave it at that. Total word count: 615.